Help me finalize Dragon Dance

Edgeman17

I run a M-rayquaza/dragonite deck. I am a newish player and this is a new concept deck I have please critique and comment on this deck

4 dratini

3 Dragonair

2 Dragonite AT

1 Dragonite (max wind)

2 rayquaza ex (dragon)

1 M rayquaza (dragon)

13 Pokemon

4 Shauna

4 muscle band

3 wally

3 mega turbo

2 professors letter

2 ultra balls

2 switch

2 Lysander

2 Pokemon fan club

2 Pokemon center lady

2 N

2 rayquaza spirit link

30 Trainers

4 fire energy

5 grass energy

4 double dragon energy

4 rainbow energy

17 energy

Take away a few energy and put in another dragonite AT. 

- 1 Mega tubo

+1-2 ultra ball/repeat ball

-1 Fan club

+1 Switch

As i said on previous thread of yours, you should put away all your wally (or keep 1 in case you are scared of toad, however that a waste of supporter), drop 2 dragonair and 1 dratini for 3 rare candy

Wow it really does I think ima run a dagonite ex / excadrill deck and include the mega sceptile when it arrive. But for dragon dance I still haven't traded for the mega so once I get it I will finalize it.

Think it would be a good idea to drop a switch and lysanders for escape ropes or just keep them

Escape Ropes provide the opponent to get a  chance of defense, while Lysandre gives you a free chance of getting into the game. So Definitely keep Lysandre, while you can keep half of switches and half escape ropes. I do that mostly :)

Would reshisham from roaring skys be a better pairing with the mega due to its fire energy attach ability

Would reshisham from roaring skys be a better pairing with the mega due to its fire energy attach ability

No. Nothing barely anything in your deck needs fire energy and the mega can just use double dragon.

Archived