Utterly sick of this garbage software.

I'm sicking and ******* tired of this game always freezing, always crashing, or unable to adequately handle certain cards and causing me to lose matches time and time again. I'm currently sitting here after having KO'd an opponent's Pokemon hav8ng a dominant lead on the game and being unable to select a prize or do anything, with the opponent's Pokemon just sitting there with a negative HP count, being told by "Cammie" that I'm inactive and just mindlessly clicking resume as my only option in hopes my opponent will leave. But rather than making sure the game actually ******* works well as official software representative of Pokemon and the Trading Card Game and has Android support which has alarger marketshare than apple, let's make sure we design silly little characters with irrelevant bios and nonsensical language filters, we can let things get too ******* real can we! Let's see how ******* long it takes for a member of PTCGO to get a hold of me, if at all. This is shameful and should not be affiliated with the well-established and quality (more or less) and franchise that is Pokemon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
MaSkullzOnFire

And that is why there is a sub-forum which allows us players to report any of the bugs that we come across; so that the development team can work on patches to fix these bugs. And I don't wish to be rude, but if you're getting sick and tired of this game (so much so that you have to swear) then perhaps it is best if you don't bother playing? Or leave the game for a few months and come back again at a later date?

• Upvote 1
Aniketdianafury

And that is why there is a sub-forum which allows us players to report any of the bugs that we come across; so that the development team can work on patches to fix these bugs. And I don't wish to be rude, but if you're getting sick and tired of this game (so much so that you have to swear) then perhaps it is best if you don't bother playing? Or leave the game for a few months and come back again at a later date?

I agree with you , all players report their bugs to the support team so why don't you also forward your problem to the support team @jil9576 they will always help you . And please don't call this game a garbage because it is one of my most favourite played game ever . 

Edited by Aniketdianafury
Mod_Elderberry

As it says in the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules:

Be Constructive: New threads should have a clear title. The original post should make the purpose of the thread easily understandable. Replies should add new insight or information to the conversation. Spamming, flaming, trolling, and bumping add nothing positive to the conversation and will not be tolerated.

This thread is now closed.