[CARD] Genesect-EX (Plasma Blast #11, #97) - The selection window for the Red Signal Ability appears when the opponent has no Benched Pokémon

Mefftu

In my recent game I came to a weird spot in a game I played in vs mode.

I had a Genesect EX active and my opponent only had the active Pokémon as the last Pokémon in play. I attached a Plasma Energy and surprisingly a message popped up and asked me 'Do you want to switch the active Pokémon with one of the benched Pokémon?' - yes - no.

This is really strange as when there is not even a single benched Pokémon this message shouldn't appear because a choice isn't given.

In my recent game I came to a weird spot in a game I played in vs mode.

I had a Genesect EX active and my opponent only had the active Pokémon as the last Pokémon in play. I attached a Plasma Energy and surprisingly a message popped up and asked me 'Do you want to switch the active Pokémon with one of the benched Pokémon?' - yes - no.

This is really strange as when there is not even a single benched Pokémon this message shouldn't appear because a choice isn't given.

It's a quick descision, but an unneccisary pop up. I'm not sure removing it would be the best though, then in the right instances, Red Signal might not appear.

It's a quick descision, but an unneccisary pop up. I'm not sure removing it would be the best though, then in the right instances, Red Signal might not appear.

You are right with that Bat - a quick click and all is fine.

Though when I remember this game error is still active http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28805-using-red-signal-froze-the-game/?hl=signal

I do not like that I can even choose when I'm risking it'll freeze the game on random succession.

Hi Mefftu!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Archived