New update 2.80.1 solved white card problem as well as high internet usage data consuption problem

arkhamdian

Hello moderators ,

I have to inform you all that i am no longer facing any cards that are turning white along with high internet data consuption . I have been playing for hours a day since 3rd june and just noticed that PTCGO only consumed about 50 mb a day . I think the new update did something and solved the problem . Please i request you to inform it to the dev team so that they can look how this problem was fixed . I don't know about others but this problem is fixed from my side :)

Thanks

PS : Sorry the update version was 2.28.1  :P

Hello moderators ,

I have to inform you all that i am no longer facing any cards that are turning white along with high internet data consuption . I have been playing for hours a day since 3rd june and just noticed that PTCGO only consumed about 50 mb a day . I think the new update did something and solved the problem . Please i request you to inform it to the dev team so that they can look how this problem was fixed . I don't know about others but this problem is fixed from my side :)

Thanks

PS : Sorry the update version was 2.28.1  :P

Actually this fix was in the change-log, which means that the Dev team already know what they did to fix the bug. They have been working on this since I started playing the game over a month ago, so no reason to be too surprised.  ;)

Hi Arkhamdian,

The Dev Team has been working hard on a number of fronts - including squashing bugs!

We're very happy to hear of your improved play experience in the TCGO. Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words!

If you do run into an issue, we really want to hear from you.  If you go the Pokemon Support Website and enter a Question. That way you can also include your game log and/or screenshots of what happened. Your specific feedback with details is the best way for us to track down issues and get them fixed.

Cheers!

Archived