So I've been hearing rumors that the Winner's Wheel packs have been nerfed... Is this true?

Not_A_Bear

Some people on another forum are claiming that now, if you get a booster pack from the Winner's Wheel, it is now a 5 card untradable pack. If this is the case, this is completely unacceptable and needs to be reverted to 10 card tradable immediately.

Some people on another forum are claiming that now, if you get a booster pack from the Winner's Wheel, it is now a 5 card untradable pack. If this is the case, this is completely unacceptable and needs to be reverted to 10 card tradable immediately.

As far as I know its always been random. Sometimes you get 5 card packs sometimes you get 10 card packs

I think that this new reward wheel is completely fine for me. There must be some reason that they have turned pack rewards to 5 and 10 Card booster and tournanent tickets to 2-3 (random). And if you will get so many good rewards everytime from wheel then what is the use of wheel then.

As far as I know its always been random. Sometimes you get 5 card packs sometimes you get 10 card packs

No it has not. Originally, even if you won or lost, you got a 10-card tradable booster. Then they changed it to 10-card tradable for winners and 5-card untradable for losers, which was perfectly fine and acceptable. If it is indeed true that they have removed 10-card tradable boosters from the winner's wheel, they need to revert it.

I like the changes to the daily quests, but the winners wheel has not been nice. Every box has had 2 tickets. 

Really it is very strange , mystery box is giving only 2-3 tickets from victor's mystery box . And daily login bonus gave me 5-card locked booster . This is ridiculous , why are they reducing chances of getting good rewards everytime when they release any new update :(

Yep in the wheel is only 1 more surprise gift to spin. Also i got 3 tournament tickets instead of 4 and i heared someone got only 2.

So yes i think it got nerfed kinda a lot, probably because we have daily log in and daily quest bonuses in exchange.

On top of this even the loser's wheel mystery box was decreased: Now the 'token prize' - if you get one - is now only 8 instead of the previous 10 tokens.

Well I don't get any packs from the wheel. Though if I get, I find them Tradeable 10 card packs. never lucky enough to get 5 card tradeables :( But didn't witness any pack from this new update !

In version 2.28.1 we refined what products were included in the Bonus Wheel, Mystery Box, Victor’s Bonus Wheel, and Victor’s Mystery Box.

There are more ways than ever before to obtain cards to expand your collection through free play.

• Daily Login Rewards 
  • Daily Challenges
  • Special Challenges
  • First play of the day Trainer Token bonus
  • Special Events (such as the recent 100 Trainer Token panel on the Victor's Bonus Wheel)
  • Tournaments

We also have more ways to acquire cards coming in our next major client update, version 2.29.  Look for that new client in July.  I will be posting more about that, and other, features of 2.29 soon.

5 card non-tradeable booster packs are standard for the game.  Code card redemption from physical booster packs and paid booster pack acquisition are 10 card tradeable versions.

If you want a shot at 10 card tradeable booster packs through game play, look for them in the Victor's Mystery Box or collect tournament tickets and play in on-demand tournaments for their rewards.

The main reason is because there were too many negative-adjustment made to losers... is time to adjust winners wheel.

I can confirm for myself that on the winners wheel I got 10 card tradable booster pack and also got a 10 card tradable booster pack from my daily login bonus.

If you want a shot at 10 card tradeable booster packs through game play, look for them in the Victor's Mystery Box or collect tournament tickets and play in on-demand tournaments for their rewards.

Does this mean that all booster packs from the victors mystery box are tradeable 10-card packs, or are some of them 5 card packs? Just trying to clarify in order to address the question in the first post.

I can confirm for myself that on the winners wheel I got 10 card tradable booster pack and also got a 10 card tradable booster pack from my daily login bonus.

which packs do you got, ration?

I got a Furious Fist 5 cards non tradable booster pack................... :o

Archived