Sign in to follow this  
mmbernie51

[GAME] Deck Manager - No custom decks can be used in battle, and a warning symbol appears next to them in Deck Manager

mmbernie51

I am unable to use any of my custom decks. They all have warning symbols next to them.

Mod_Poplar

Hi mmbernie51,

That's certainly strange! Have you checked to make sure they all contain 60 cards and at least one Basic Pokémon? Did you trade away a card that you use in all of your decks, maybe? If this isn't the case, please try editing the deck and re-saving it as-is and let us know if that gets rid of the warning symbol.

bjormlok

I was playing today and i still had all my decks that i made. Now i came back to play and all of my decks are gone. How is this possible?

harshu

I was playing today and i still had all my decks that i made. Now i came back to play and all of my decks are gone. How is this possible?

Well I experienced the same problem. But with some discussion with other players. I was able to find out the solution for it. This is for all players who experience this problem. The method is lengthy but I hope it helps.

The solution is --

1. Go to Deck Manager. You will see that all of your decks other than theme have a warning sign. Even though the deck is according to the rules and you also have 60 cards.

2. Click on the edit button. Now go to the top right corner and click on the save button. Save it as it was. And now you will see that the warning message is gone. And you can play with the deck again.

This works 100 % Another 7-8 People in the game had the same problem and it worked for all of them. I hope this helps. Also it seems like a bug. So glad you reported it. Now let us wait till it gets fixed. Until then do this and play. I know its pretty tiring but only do this for the decks you are gonna play with until this gets fixed.

:)

Sign in to follow this