[GAME] Avatar - Avatar has not updated from website to game

Vinnythebro

so i have a Pokemon Trainer Club account, and the avatar looks just as i desinged it.

-BUT-

when i play Pokemn TCGO, my avatar is different!

is this a bug, or did i do something wrong.

willbevan

you have to set your in-game avatar separately; on the right-side popout bar, it has a bunch of buttons like "trainer challenge", "shop" etc, as well as some smaller buttons at the top. The left-most of those buttons (with the person logo) will take you to your trainer information - you can change your in-game avatar there, as well as view your daily challenge and total game/collection stats. 

Hope this helps!

Mod_Poplar

Hi Vinnythebro!

Are you still experiencing this issue?  Your avatar should save across the website and game. There may have been a delay there. If you notice that this occurs again or your avatar still hasn't been updated, please let us know.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Aniketdianafury

Hello .

Since yesterday i have changes my avatar 2-3 times just to check in which i look good but i have noticed a bug after observing both pokemon site and game . I can update my avatar in game but the updated avatar is neither updated on pokemon site and neither in the forums . Looks like its a bug and i hope it will be sorted out soon.

Thanks

Edited by Aniketdianafury
Mod_Poplar

Hey there Trainers!

I was able to partially produce this myself (some items updated correctly, while others did not), so I've passed it along to the Dev team for investigation. I'll leave this thread open for now in case we need any more information.

Thanks for your reports!