[PC] Login - Attempting to log in results in error that email address must be verified; verification email does not appear in inbox

Slaco1234_

Here is the problem:

Two weeks ago, I signed up for the PTCGO. I made my account, "verified my email", and got started. I proceeded to jumpstart my account with hundreds of codes that I had purchased. Two weeks later, I cannot log in and it says, "The email adress for this account needs to be verified in order to log in (Slaco1234_ is my pokemon.com account)

(Note that my PTCGO account name is Slaco1234) and try to resend the activation email. It says that "this account has already been verified" and in all doesn't send the email to my designated account. When I try to log in to PTCGO with "Slaco1234_", it gives me a fresh account... Is my progress wiped? Or do I have something else wrong? Thank you for your support. ;)

Hi Slaco1234_,

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your patience! Have you tried logging in with your original account credentials to pokemon.com? If not, please try doing that and checking to see if you've entered the correct email address. If not, you can change it on your Profile Overview/Edit Profile page.

If this doesn't help or you already have the correct email address entered, please check your Spam/Junk/Trash folders in case the verification email was sent there.

And if you are still unable to log in or find the email, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team so they can investigate further. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". If you can't sign in, sending an email to support@pokemon.com from the email you signed up with is another option.

Thanks again for your patience, and I hope this was helpful!

Okay, none of your suggestions worked, but thank you for the help! ;) You were very helpful as now I sent a ticket to the support team. Thank you so much again!

Archived