[GAME] Shop - Rayquaza-EX Promo code will not redeem, message says "6/1/15"

j_c1987

Hello

The rayquaza ex promo card is now available online tcg.   I entered the promo code and i still get red "x" 6/1/15.    I hope that I will be able redeem this code since I spent $25 on it.   

Same thing happened to me.  Also with the Swampert EX tin code it says 6/17/15 with an X.  The new tins are available on at Walmart until the 16th.  I hate Walmart, but I went there to get the tin, and now I can't use the code online?

Hello

The rayquaza ex promo card is now available online tcg.   I entered the promo code and i still get red "x" 6/1/15.    I hope that I will be able redeem this code since I spent $25 on it. 

I originally posted this in feedback,  but that may have been the wrong forum.   

Hate to be rude,  Why report something without a response of some sort. 

The box doesn't officially come out till the 3rd (tomorrow). Wait till tomorrow then complain if it still doesn't work. Actually... I'd even give it a day buffer. On Thursday if it still doesn't work then submit a support ticket.

The street date we have for that product is June 3rd.  Look for it to be enabled tomorrow and try your code later in the day.  Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.  Our apologies for any confusion.

Unfortunately, although it can be annoying quite often :P, even when you have the product irl and the card is programmed into the game... the code is often unredeemable until the actual official release day :( .. so until then it should come up with the red X like you say.

Obviously if it still doesn't work after maybe 1-2 days, I would submit a ticket via the Support Centre or send them a support email, for a direct response to your problem, as it would be faster than going through the forums, then getting re-directed. I should imagine that after the official release your code card may well be working though :), I wish you good luck!

Archived