Sign in to follow this  
AyceWolf

[PC] Installation - Attempting to install results in "Copy resumed with different info" and "Error writing to file" errors

AyceWolf

Somebody help? When I install it says "Copy resumed with different info." And then if I click ignore it says "Error writing to file: C:\Users\390\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Trading Card Game Online\PokemonTradingCardgameOnline\Pokemon Trading Card Game Online_Data\Managed\UniExtenseions.dll. Verify you have access to that directory.

Edited by AyceWolf

The_Iron_bat

Wait to install the game in about 2 hours. The game is in maintanince, and that messes with installation.

AyceWolf

Okay thanks!

Irvin822

I have a different issue that could be attributed to the game being under maintenance. It keeps saying that I need to update the game.

The_Iron_bat

I have a different issue that could be attributed to the game being under maintenance. It keeps saying that I need to update the game.

That's because they've added some features, and they need to be installed :)

Mod_Poplar

Hey there Trainers!

Have your issues been resolved since the update? Irvin822, if you're still seeing this message and you're on a PC, please locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and run the Refresher.exe file. If you're on Mac, you'll need to uninstall the game completely and download the new installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/ .

I hope this was helpful! :)

Sign in to follow this