Raichu (Special Sweeper)

Attacks: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Grass Knot, Focus Blast

Scizor (Physical Sweeper)

Attacks: Bullet Punch, U-turn, Brick Break, Swords Dance

Umbreon (Special Wall)

Attacks: Wish, Toxic, Curse, Payback

Druddigon/Haxorous (Physical Sweeper)

Swampert/ Blastoise (Tank)

feel free to rate my team and give me ideas, also please let me know if i should use Drudiggon or Haxorous, Swampert or Blastoise, or any other pokemon you feel would fill the slot well. also give me moveset ideas and EV spreads

i would use swampert as it will wall electricity as well, make sure it know ice punch to defense yrself from grass pokemon, other moves i would have is giga impact, earthquake, and aqua jet (use it when it is gonna to die as it is slow) and have it to hold the berry that havles grass attacks for once.

You should really use Haxorus if you like choice scarf outrage.Swampert would be a good choice if you like counter or mirror coat and raichu grass knot would be great for ground.

What you're really missing is a lead Pokemon (one that can give you the early advantage in a match). Just ask if you need more details about leads.

should i use swampert as a stealth rock lead?

Yes. Try this set.

Swapert Item: Leftovers

EVs:252 HP/4 Attack/ 252 Defense

Impish nature(+defense,-sp. attack)

-Earthquake

-Waterfall

-Protect

-Stealth Rock

Swapert is still good. This is a good stealth rock lead. Earthquake and waterfall for STAB,Protect to scout and stealth rock is self-explanitory. I got this off of gamefaqs. Aragonbirds guide on compettive battling is a good place to find movesets.

wow a pretty sweet team there,

i think you raichu grass knot stands out the most & can already tell its potential.

i think you should choose haxorus over druddigon, only beacuse it can learn dragon dance.

you should try to focus on upgradeing haxorus defense stats by an impish/careful nature.

that way dragon dance will boost you attack & speed whilst you have confidence that haxorus will still be standing then has the speed & power to sweep pokemon.

it can have moves like outrage/dragon dance, earthquake, brick break/reversal

but hen druddigon dragon tail is really useful.

beacsues druddigon is slow it doesnt matter if dragon tail acts second. aslo dargon tail force your opoenets pokemon to come out & not their option.

Personally, i think the concept is great, but if you go against me and my neighbors, i got another thing coming for ya! Full-line offense! Who needs a good defense when you could take them down with one fast and stong hit. I fight without mind and body... angel_smile.png

Use Swampert and Haxorus. :3

Druddigon is best on Trick Room teams, and your team looks more like it has fast Pokemon.

I rate your team 7/10 because it has really good balance, but it's easy to set up on Raichu or OHKO it.

I would definitely say haxorus over druddigon and swampert over blastoise. Druddigon just can't sweep at all. It is incredibly slow, and haxorus has dragon dance. Swampert has a better hp stat than blastoise and has a much higher atack stat, along with being immune to electric attacks. The only reason to use blastoise over Swampert is if you want a pokemon with rapid spin to get rid of stealth rock.

Anyways, i would rate this team a 7/10. Your team is very balanced, but a pokemon like gliscor or almost any pokemon with ground and rock type moves can very easily rip it apart if swampert gets KOed, and raichu, while having a good moveset, isn't a very strong pokemon, with only a base 90 special attack stat.

i think im gonna have umbreon be a curse passer so i can pass curse onto swampert or druddigon (although druddigon cant learn curse i think it could run the pass well since its so slow and with reckless to power up all of its moves and to negate damage from a life orb it could wreck someones team if i set it up properly)

Doesn't it get Sheer Force, not Reckless? O:

Baton pass is awesome, you should definitely use Umbreon to pass curses. :3

Doesn't it get Sheer Force, not Reckless? O:

Baton pass is awesome, you should definitely use Umbreon to pass curses. :3

sorry about that i meant Sheer force XD i tested it out on pokemon online it works reaal good cuz swampert and druddigon can both run the curse pass really well

Archived