[GAME] Shop - Redeemed two Theme Deck codes and cannot find decks in Collection

CrownTheEmpyre

I've purchased two theme decks in hoping of getting into the card game. I've realized that I was able to play online with my cards. I went to put my codes in and i was able to redeem the theme decks, but I cannot find them ANYWHERE! I checked my collection, my decks, everything. Can someone fix this bug...

you need to go into your collection and then in the packs tab. The decks should be there. If not, then write to the support team.

Hi CrownTheEmpyre!

As PapCarnage has stated, the deck should be in your Collection under the Packs tab. If not, you can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

Additionally, with any Theme Deck you have redeemed, you will find it available immediately available in the Trainer Challenge.

If you want to use that Theme Deck to play in on-demand tournaments or in random battle, or you want to take the individual cards from that Theme Deck to make a new deck, you will need to go into your Collection and open up the pack.  Look in the "packs" tab in Collection.

This is similar to how you need to open up booster packs to get the cards out of them, if that makes sense.

I hope that helps!

Archived