Acceptable trades?

EmeraldRegice

In real life if one party declines a trade,  then it's declined.  So the filter in the trade mode on here,  What in the game,  like what numbers are being run through the computer to find out if a trade is "acceptable" or not?   There really needs to be a better "filter" screen,  since I can't tell if the check mark is filtering or is the checkmark not filtering half the time.  It just gets very difficult to use the filter screen and I think could be re-designed to be more user friendly.

So about this playing without ex talk made me think that in the versus mode, there could be either a toggle for the game to pair you with an opponent using ex's or not to. I guess it could just be a new mode,  like the "NO-EX mode" or something.

I understand your suggestion, however it has been mentioned a dozen times already in the past 3 years. Unless the moderators or developers give us a hint that they are heading towards this type of "mode", I doubt we will ever see it done.

In real life if one party declines a trade,  then it's declined.  So the filter in the trade mode on here,  What in the game,  like what numbers are being run through the computer to find out if a trade is "acceptable" or not?   There really needs to be a better "filter" screen,  since I can't tell if the check mark is filtering or is the checkmark not filtering half the time.  It just gets very difficult to use the filter screen and I think could be re-designed to be more user friendly.

So about this playing without ex talk made me think that in the versus mode, there could be either a toggle for the game to pair you with an opponent using ex's or not to. I guess it could just be a new mode,  like the "NO-EX mode" or something.

"acceptable" only means that you are able to complete the given trade ( i.e. that you have the cards that the other party wants). It's still worth your time to check the "un-acceptable offers", not only to determin a general value of a card ( lets say you have 20 Roaring Skies packs and you are looking for a certain card, that is offered to you for 10 packs. As you don't have any other packs for trade, this is currently the only "acceptable" trade you could perform.

However, upon checking the "un-acceptable" trades, you realize that you can get the same card for way less ( other packs / packs with different ratio, etc.)

A rather braod example, but I hope you get the idea.

Archived