Lysson Thrump Card Banned :(

LugiaPesadilla

Just to ban lysson thrump card in official competitions from 15th June. This will affect in any way the Pokemon Online? :(. Please appreciate that some mod answer me.

Considering that the point of PTCGO is to simulate the physical game as closely as possible, any real-life bans will likely take place here around the same time as they occur in the official rules. 

As a collector I would like to know if this means this card gets an auto-removed from the whole collection or does it just get a great 'X' - like the Slowking prime from Undaunted has currently?

If they did it only in standard tournaments, which is representing the official tournaments. In versus and other tournaments not to touch it please :(

I disagree. If it's banned, it can't be played no matter what. Sorry, but I think it will get the (X)

As a collector I would like to know if this means this card gets an auto-removed from the whole collection or does it just get a great 'X' - like the Slowking prime from Undaunted has currently?

yes the card will have the 'x' underneath it like the slowking prime. It's only going to be in the system as a collector items and wont be able to use in any format (standard, expanded, or unlimited)

Now, I have nothing to counter Night March Decks........

We have Target Whistle and Item locking (Donphan/Trevenant and Seismitoad) as well as sniping (Landorus, Bats, M Latios) so Night March AND Flareon aren't going to be too bad, yet.

Archived