Good lord. . . Unfezant Spinda Mew

fr33land

Anyone else see this yet?

You've got to expose yourself to an attack, but you pack energy denial cards to buy yourself the turn, Mew copies Unfezant (Delta Evolution) first attack one turn, then a spread damage attack (uproar from Spinda) the following turn, completely mental.

Meowstic I believe, to move damage counters around.

Brilliant!  :)

hmm.. and this +80 damage works on all of the opponents pokemon dealing 90 each? i'm sorry but I haven't seen the mechanic yet

I would like to see someone get a 23 prize card victory (get the first 5 then knock out 9 EXs on your opponents side at the same time).

Yeah, the effect is next turn, any attack, does an additional 80 damage to your opponent's pokemon + does 10 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon.

I suppose plan B is to move 90 damage counters with Meowstic and KO an EX if Mew gets taken out.  When I saw it I was in shock, mind blowing.

I suppose Mew could use the Unfezant power up and you could choose your spread damage attack, the bats would work, Crobat would give you 110 damage snipe, the others the shotgun everything attack: anything with only a single colourless energy requirement is convenient with Dimension Valley, but you'd need one energy attached to do the Unfezant thing (at least).  

Archived