[GAME] Tournaments - Leaving the Tournament queue did not immediately refund Tournament Tickets

Patriarch

After winning an 8-player expanded tournament, I wanted to play again, and so I entered another expanded tournament. However, registration was slow, so I decided to leave the game.

My six tournament tickets were not immediately returned to me as usual. Thinking this was strange, I logged out to see if the glitch would be fixed -- a remedy that's worked for me in the past. Yet when I got back into the game, the six tickets were still missing. I then tried exiting the program, but to no avail.

I'll submit a support ticket tomorrow, but I wanted to inform in advance that this was an issue. If there was a change in tournament ticket policy, I hadn't gotten notice of it.

Edit: To clarify, what I mean by "leaving the game" is leaving the tournament queue with only 2-3 players there.

hey I actually had the same problem.. but when I quit the game and came back in after half an hour my tickets were restored have you tried that? (sometimes the game only fixes stuff after a certain time)

Re Awesome-guy: You're right -- this is exactly what happened, and now my six tickets have returned. It's still a problem, though, especially for those unfortunate souls who actually buy them.

Howdies!

Glad to hear that your Tournament Tickets returned! We will pass a note along to the development team regarding this issue. Thank you for your report!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As this issue has been resolved, I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your patience!

Archived