[GAME] Deck Manager - Attempting to print a deck results in disconnection from the game

random11x

So I go to deck manager, I click on view deck, then print. I am printing to a file but I dont see why that would matter, its still a valid printer driver. As soon as I do that the game says Ive been idle too long and disconnects me.

out of three times I've tried, it completed once. It still kicked me out but at least it created the file

I think its because the game goes into "not responding" mode while its printing and the server thinks the game is gone.

PS. Staff Testers this may be a good way to debug the issue where you cant log back into the game after you have been disconnected because its right now a reliable way to get yourself disconnected.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi random11x,

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived