[PC] Login - Maintenance messaging appears when the game is not undergoing maintenance

bricka8470

The game is not in maintenence , try to restart your client again and see if you get finally to the game :)

The game is not undergoing maintenance. If the game was undergoing some unscheduled maintenance then the dev-team would let us know on here, the forums, with a time of completion.

If there is any scheduled maintenance then, again, the dev-team would let us know on here with a start time and date as well as an estimated time and date for completion.

I just wanna know when will it be back up?

Sounds like a bug to me, try to restart your game and see if you can log in after that. =)

Hey Trainer!

Are you still seeing this message? Please let us know if this has been solved for you. :)

this bug has been going on way too long now. sometimes my net drops out and it logs me out and when i try to log back in it says maintenance. which of course aint so,so why does it keep saying that? i have to close and reopen app.

Hi again!

Glad to hear that this problem was resolved! I'll be closing this thread now. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you need any more assistance.

Archived