[CARD] Trick Coin (Phantom Forces #108) - This card sometimes causes the game to soft lock

420swagmaster

Recently, I've used the trick coin card in a couple of decks, to help things like the Plus trait Articuno, and under certain oddly specific circumstances, it stalls the game - meaning that I have no options to select, yet my timer runs down, and I am marked as inactive several times. I also do not have the ability to concede when this occurs, meaning that the only way for the match to end is for me to let the inactivity time out or for my opponent to concede. The circumstances, which again, are oddly specific, have occurred several times now, so I'm fairly certain it's the same thing each time. I'll have the Trick Coin attached to a pokemon, such as Articuno, or a Kyogre with the Spring Tides attack, and I'll attack, but be satisfied with the first flip, and deny the use of the trick coin. The weird part is that it only seems to stall the game if the attack is against an EX (It's successfully knocked out other pokemon under these exact circumstances, but when the attack would knock out an EX, the stalling occurs).

I hope that this issue can be resolved soon, as it has happened three or four times in different matches, making things pretty troublesome for a few decks. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

It would be incredibly helpful if you could submit your game log to us via support ticket if you experience this again. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived