[GAME] Collection - All cards and booster packs missing from collection after 28.1 game update

pawafull

Hi.
I updated the game a few days ago and when I finally got to log in succesfully My collection was empty... I redeemed a lot of cards, and also decks, I played the game since it was beta and gathered my psych-electric deck had great pokemons *** mew ex, kyurem and many golden and full art cards.

I need to get back my cards. I have no intention to start back from scrap.
thanks

Try relog, I used to afk for about 4-6 months... After coming back, my cards are completely empty too lol

Once you relog, you should be fine :) If not, contact a support :P

Hi pawafull!

As Vu-Thai said, logging out and back in should have solved this problem for you. If a player hasn't logged in for an extended period of item, their Collection may be archived to make room and improve performance for other players. Logging in triggers the un-archiving process, but you'll need to log out and back in to see your full Collection restored.

If you've done this and your Collection has not been restored, please submit a support ticket for investigation. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this was helpful! :)

Archived