People conceded

Soonpower

I found that it was very hard for me to achieve my daily challenges because when i play the match people will concede fast if they found that they will lose the match. How am I supposed to defeat 24 opponent pokemon with my fire-type pokemon. It took me like 2-3 hours to achieve the challenges. Any ideas to solve this problem ? 

I found that it was very hard for me to achieve my daily challenges because when i play the match people will concede fast if they found that they will lose the match. How am I supposed to defeat 24 opponent pokemon with my fire-type pokemon. It took me like 2-3 hours to achieve the challenges. Any ideas to solve this problem ?

We can't really solve human elements of the game, and if they conceed last minute, that's just bad netiquette, and we unfortunately can't solve that.

Maybe it would help if you told players that you are doing a challenge and what challenge it is, i am eager to keep the game going to the end but i need to know that it serves someone at least, i'm sure there are other players out there willing to help, you just have to tell them upfront at the beginning of the match, that's what i do and i bump into players who are willing to help more times then not.

Maybe it would help if you told players that you are doing a challenge and what challenge it is, i am eager to keep the game going to the end but i need to know that it serves someone at least, i'm sure there are other players out there willing to help, you just have to tell them upfront at the beginning of the match, that's what i do and i bump into players who are willing to help more times then not.

That would be better, but not bullet-proof. There will still be the few who will think "What are the odds that I'll see this guy again?" and conceed anyway.

I would say that you must use any OP fire EX during your 2-3 Turn and try to kbock your opponent pokemon out asap . I have found some players who would never help even if they are made aware of the situation. But its strange that people are conceding at first turn , maybe they are afraid of pyroars :D

I never had any troubles with completing my dailys because of conceder, in fact i would love to have some conceder so i get my wheel much faster! :) But atleast my opponents almost never concede even if the game is about to end.

Well, I wish i had the knock out challenge with fire at least, because I have only gotten it with metal and fighting decks, and they are almost impossible to me, I just barely managed to complete the fighting challenge, since I too had problem with people conceding, but metal was impossible to me because I don't own any metal energy cards, 

For the fire challenge I would use my Heatmor deck and It would be complete in just a few quick games. =)

Well, I wish i had the knock out challenge with fire at least, because I have only gotten it with metal and fighting decks, and they are almost impossible to me, I just barely managed to complete the fighting challenge, since I too had problem with people conceding, but metal was impossible to me because I don't own any metal energy cards, 

For the fire challenge I would use my Heatmor deck and It would be complete in just a few quick games. =)

Do they not give you infinite energy anymore?

Well look at that, after checking again the unlimited energies does not show up in my collection, only when you are in deck construction mode! I thought that was only with the basic theme decks, plus mental might. Silly me!  :rolleyes: 

Still it wouldn't have made much of a difference sine I have very few metal type pokemon anyway! =)

new daily challenges:

get 10 players to concende in the first 3 rounds of the game

get 5 players to rant about the cards your using

get 3 players to stahl out the timer in an annoying manner

new daily challenges:

get 10 players to concende in the first 3 rounds of the game

get 5 players to rant about the cards your using

get 3 players to stahl out the timer in an annoying manner

Haha good one. Very funny

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one reason not to concede even if the odds are against you.

Was doing the daily challenge for dark decks (1000dmg) when I faced a Raymin deck.

MRay was online on turn 2 and before I knew it he has knocked out 2 of my yveltal-ex (with energies). He was down to 2 prizes and I'm left with just an yveltal as attacker, a darkrai on the bench and a couple of shaymins but they're more of a target than attacker.

A well timed laserbank combo helped dispose of the first Mray. Yes, there's another one on the bench ready to pounce on my yveltal. He was down to 1 prize and I'm at 3.

A crucial N and another laser helped my darkrai provide enough damage to knockout Mray and a previously damaged Altaria on the bench. Raymin player conceded before I could attack.

There are 2 points I'd like to point out.

1. As long as you have attackers and energies to power them up even if the odds are against you, play it out.

2. A number of opponents I've faced always conceded when I'm about to make a comeback. Even when they only have one prize left. My point is I took the beating, then give me a chance to at least add to or complete my daily challenge. But conceding is any player's prerogative. We can't force them not to. We can only hope that most of the players we face are mature enough to complete the match. :)

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm doing that type of challenge, I inform my opponent, and offer to concede after they let me make some progress. I've always finished them quickly this way. In other words, if someone gets to spin the winner's wheel for their efforts, they tend to be eager to help. 

When I'm doing that type of challenge, I inform my opponent, and offer to concede after they let me make some progress. I've always finished them quickly this way. In other words, if someone gets to spin the winner's wheel for their efforts, they tend to be eager to help. 

Ma'am, I am sorry, but posting in a thread that has been inactive for more than 14 days is against the rules.

I hope you understand. Mods can close this to prevent bumping as this has been an inactive thread for last 20 days :)

Archived