[GAME] Tournaments - Tournament Tickets have disappeared from account

iDoctor_R

Hi, I experienced a strange situation. I enrolled in a Theme Tournament paying 4 Tournament Tickets and having 8 of them. I won the first match normally. The second one never started and the inactivity popup appeared for my opponent, so I passed the second phase without playing. Finally I won the last match and I got the prize for the winner but I found out that my Tournament Tickets were totally cleared, so I lost 4 of my Tickets.

From my tournament history I can clearly see that only one tournament was done today.

I'd like to know if there's any way to have my 4 tickets back and shortly, because I wanted to take advantage of the long RS weekend to take the tournament prizes but now I have no more tickets.

Thanks.

Hi, I experienced a strange situation. I enrolled in a Theme Tournament paying 4 Tournament Tickets and having 8 of them. I won the first match normally. The second one never started and the inactivity popup appeared for my opponent, so I passed the second phase without playing. Finally I won the last match and I got the prize for the winner but I found out that my Tournament Tickets were totally cleared, so I lost 4 of my Tickets.

From my tournament history I can clearly see that only one tournament was done today.

I'd like to know if there's any way to have my 4 tickets back and shortly, because I wanted to take advantage of the long RS weekend to take the tournament prizes but now I have no more tickets.

Thanks.

This bug has been happening with others (Link: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/30994-tournament-error/?p=374465) and nobody has gotten a refund, I'm afraid ????

Hey there!

This doesn't sound like the same issue as linked in that thread. Regardless, the support team will be able to assist you with your missing Tournament Tickets. :) To submit a support ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please note the time and date when you noticed that your Tournament Tickets were missing, as well as the rest of the information you listed here.

Thanks for your patience!

• 3 weeks later...

I had 24 tickets before I logged out. When I logged back in I only had 12. Tried to join a tournament and it said error walletmissing or something like that. Then it showed I had -1 tickets. Then went to another page and came back and only had 8 tickets. What is going on?

Hey there!

Please submit a ticket to the support team for investigation by following the instructions I posted above. As this issue cannot be resolved on the forums, I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your patience! :)

Archived