[CARD] Ninetales (Dragons Exalted #19) - The Bright Look Ability can cause the game to soft lock

BriceGneiss

Wanted to report that I had a game freeze during a Ninetales' Bright Look Pokemon Power (This is the Dragons Exalted Ninetales). Opponent's active Pokemon (A Seismitoad-EX) was burned and poisoned already, so when I played Ninetales onto my Vulpix, I said "No" when asked if I wanted to switch my opponent's Active pokemon, and the game froze. Both my opponent and I were locked out of the "Concede" button when this occurred as well.

Besides those pokemon, my opponent had a Swirlix (Primal Clash, I believe) benched, and I had a Malamar-EX benched. No prizes had been taken, as it was only the 3rd turn of the game.

Thanks!

The_Iron_bat

Wanted to report that I had a game freeze during a Ninetales' Bright Look Pokemon Power (This is the Dragons Exalted Ninetales). Opponent's active Pokemon (A Seismitoad-EX) was burned and poisoned already, so when I played Ninetales onto my Vulpix, I said "No" when asked if I wanted to switch my opponent's Active pokemon, and the game froze. Both my opponent and I were locked out of the "Concede" button when this occurred as well.

Besides those pokemon, my opponent had a Swirlix (Primal Clash, I believe) benched, and I had a Malamar-EX benched. No prizes had been taken, as it was only the 3rd turn of the game.

Thanks

Can you please post a game log?

Mod_Poplar

Hi BriceGneiss.

We have been unable to reproduce this. It would be incredibly helpful if you could submit your game log to us via support ticket if you experience this again. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".