Sign in to follow this  
Aniketdianafury

[CARD] Junk Arm (Triumphant #87) - This card can only choose Item cards from the discard pile

Aniketdianafury

Mods i have got a serious bug :(

Client: 2.28.0.1392
Card: Junk Arm
Card Number: Triumphunt #87
Expected Action: Junk must be able to put pull any trainer card from discard pile. In discard pile selection all trainers cards must appear for selction
Actual Action: Junk arm is only pulling item cards from discard pile. In discard pile selection screen only item cards are shown
Steps to Reproduce: Junk arm must be able to pull all trainers cards including supporters , stadiums and item cards.

Edited by Aniketdianafury
  • Upvote 2

Helshi

It's not a bug.

Check old (HGSS series) supporters and stadiums - there is no word "trainer" for them.

For full information search artilcle "Trainer card (TCG)" in Internet and use first and second links.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Junk arm and dowsing machine says :- Discard 2 cards from your hand. Search your discard pile for a Trainer card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. You can't choose Junk Arm with the effect of this card. Oh so you mean juniper is not a trainer nor sky field is a trainer . I will wait for any mod to post a reply for my identified bug if it is a bug.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Ok, check this topic:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/21824-junk-arm/?hl=junk

Feel free to give me "-" for my correct answer.

Thanks a lot helshi , you were correct . But why you did not give me that link before . Anyways thanks for letting me know the exact use of junk arm and for which cards it work  :) . Any mod can close this thread now.

• Upvote 1

arkhamdian

Prior to Black & White, Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards were considered completely separate card types. Anything that allowed a player to grab all three had to specifically state "select a Trainer, Supporter, or Stadium card". Starting with Black & White, these cards were merged into the Trainer type, with the Item, Supporter, and Stadium sub-types. This allows a card that grabs all three to simply state "select a Trainer card."

Basically, if a pre-BW card says "Trainer" it means "Item". If a post-BW card says "Trainer" it means "Item, Supporter, or Stadium." There is an article published here that covers how pre-BW cards should be played with BW-on cards. 

Hope your issue is solved  :)

• Upvote 1

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

Thanks for your helpful answers, Trainers!  As this is not a bug, I'll be closing this thread.