Player IDs

EmeraldRegice

Howdy, So i got into pokemon tcg competitively just after it started, and I wanted to put my player ID onto my online account,  Well when i went to go do that first I could not enter my current player ID and then it forced this new one on me.  Is that what is supposed to happen, or do i need to contact a representative to fix this issue, and if so,  where is the best place to contact a representative about this type of issue?

Howdy, So i got into pokemon tcg competitively just after it started, and I wanted to put my player ID onto my online account,  Well when i went to go do that first I could not enter my current player ID and then it forced this new one on me.  Is that what is supposed to happen, or do i need to contact a representative to fix this issue, and if so,  where is the best place to contact a representative about this type of issue?

Hiya!

Nope! You were replaced player ID. Keep the new one, that's your new one. However, make sure your League Leader knows about this, because if they don't confirm it, you may not be able to play at events!

The issue is that the online one is not what I use for real life events and I think I bet that my local Leauge professor could do more to resolve the issue.  Thanks for the info on where to go!

Hi EmeraldRegice,

The support team may be able to provide you with more information or resolve the issue for you. :) You can contact them via the link in my signature by signing in and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience. I hope this helps! ^^

Archived