PTCG After Beta Question..

LouieGavito

Hello, i hear of Closed Beta coming to an end soon and accounts being wiped, I joined Augest 4th and am wondering will i qualify for the booster packs once closed beta is over and the server is reset/wiped?

ive played about 5 hours allready and beat the first Championship against the computers/AI.

I am not sure if i neeeded an invite for closed beta, or am i suppose to buy booster pack codes to qualify?

A little bit more info would be wonderfull so i do not waste that much time playing if i will not get any reward when everything is reset!

Thanks

LouieG

In order to participate in the closed beta which will end on august 16th, you need to buy a black and white booster pack that has a closed beta code inside it. These booster packs are specially marked on the back and are sold in hobby shops mostly in the U.S, but also in Canada. If you live outside these countries then your best bet would be to try and find a store that will sell them online. (Be careful where you buy, only buy from a trusted seller)

Goodluck on finding one, I hope you can join everyone in the closed beta!! regular_smile.png

Thanks for informing me!, if i go out today and buy a black and white booster pack with a Beta card in it, and i redeem today will the hours i played allready count towards the End Beta promo, or will they be reset?

Thanks

LouieG

Thanks for the info, im in the beta and received my decks and boosters to use for beta!

Now that i know the complete details i can play and know for certain i will receive the after beta rewards.. =]

Thanks

LouieG

Thanks for the info, im in the beta and received my decks and boosters to use for beta!

Now that i know the complete details i can play and know for certain i will receive the after beta rewards.. =]

Thanks

LouieG

Yes you can, congratulations, I hope to see you there. But, just make sure you bought one of these and not the theme deck:

pokemon-black-white-booster.jpg

The ones in the picture are the ones you should have. Anyway, enjoy!

Sorry to bump this thread back up!

You say TCGO counts towards the booster rewards.. does it matter if we play practice or ranked?

Thanks

LouieG

Hi!

The time counted towards your beta rewards is taken from game time in the TCG Online. This includes things like deck builder and any matches that you play. A lot of questions about the rewards program have been recently addressed here.

Hope that helps!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

• 1 month later...

Hi I was offline for most of August, but I had played before so I recieved the bossterpacks and I unlocked two theme decks (around the begining of August). Does that mean my account will be erased? And if they will get erased, how long do I have to redeem a code from the boosterpacks? Thanks for the other info :)

Archived