[CARD] Mr. Mime (Plasma Freeze #47) - The Bench Barrier Ability did not prevent a Benched Pokémon from being Knocked Out

Chihiko

Today I experienced a weird bug, which is probably one of many ability bugs out there.

What happened was that Landorus Ex attacked me with it's Hammerhead attack, that also deal 30 damage to a benched Pokémon, which in this case was a 30hp Joltik. This should have been impossible though since I had Mr. Mime on the bench with it's Bench Barrier ability.

I have sent a bug report through the support portal with the game log attached.

Has anyone else experienced this particular bug happening?
I'm also curious to know if I have missed something obvious that might negate the Bench Barrier ability from working.

What deck was it? Big Basics, (Landorus/Mewtwo/Garbodor

/Raichu) or Lando/Bats, (Landorus/Crobat) or Landorus/ Lucario?(Landorus/Lucario)

Big Basics: Garb shuts off abilities.

Lando/Bats: Could've been a Bat snipe, and it's not uncommon to play Silent Lab in that deck.

Landorus/Lucario: Probably Silent Lab again.

He had both Landorus Ex and Lucario Ex in his deck although I had already knocked out the Lucario maybe 5 turns before.

I used a simple Night March deck, although it isn't complete and I kind of just make it up as I go along trying different cards.

After checking the Log File it was indeed Silent Lab, thanks for the help, this is not a bug and can be locked by a moderator.

Hey there!

So glad you were able to figure out the cause! Game logs are super helpful in determining things like this. I would recommend to anyone if you think you've found a bug or have any questions as to why something happened the way it did, save your game log. For future reference, you can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a word document. If you'd like to submit it to us for investigation, you can save it as a .txt file and submit it via support ticket as an attachment. :)

I'll be closing this thread now.

Archived