Deck archive

Raichu11

Hi!
With every new expansion creating a ton of new decks and making others obsolete, my Deck Manager begins to get really messy. I don't really want to delete most of them because of liking to rewind to old formats or even taking inspiration from old lists. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way!

That's why I'd like to suggest a feature that would allow you to push old decks into an archive from which they can be retrieved, in addition to the exsiting option to completely delete a deck. Alternatively, an option to hide a deck could do the job too (a central place for all those outdated decks would be prefered though).

best regards

Hi!

With every new expansion creating a ton of new decks and making others obsolete, my Deck Manager begins to get really messy. I don't really want to delete most of them because of liking to rewind to old formats or even taking inspiration from old lists. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way!

That's why I'd like to suggest a feature that would allow you to push old decks into an archive from which they can be retrieved, in addition to the exsiting option to completely delete a deck. Alternatively, an option to hide a deck could do the job too (a central place for all those outdated decks would be prefered though).

best regards

Would agree that. I got one more thing to add, they should seperate standard  decks from expanded. Which makes more messier in PVP. I mean when playing expanded, you should have an option to hide other format decks. I would like that as an addition in PVP :)

Hi!

best regards

if you want to save a old deck without seeing it in the format, just remove 1 energy and save it. that way it will still be there but not as a legal deck for a format. or any other card, it only needs less than 60 cards for that.

Hi!

best regards

I mean... There have been two other threads about this (both still on the first page of the forum).... one of them mine... one asking for a way to hide theme decks. And one asking to Export and Import decks (which is essentially offline archiving). Just letting you know.

Would agree that. I got one more thing to add, they should seperate standard  decks from expanded. Which makes more messier in PVP. I mean when playing expanded, you should have an option to hide other format decks. I would like that as an addition in PVP :)

So what your saying is when playing expanded, hide the standard decks even though they are legal in that format. I think that could get confusing to people who dont realize.

There could be a hide button on each deck when you go into the deck manager, and when you are about to enter a game and select your deck there could be a tickbox to "show hidden decks".

That way all decks are available, but you are only showing your non-hidden decks as default.

I mean... There have been two other threads about this (both still on the first page of the forum).... one of them mine... one asking for a way to hide theme decks. And one asking to Export and Import decks (which is essentially offline archiving). Just letting you know.

So what your saying is when playing expanded, hide the standard decks even though they are legal in that format. I think that could get confusing to people who dont realize.

Well I am saying you could have a button to hide it ! To seperate my decks, now I need to name them Standard : (Deck Name ). Which I really don't like. So players not having a problem with it can let it unticked while other players can tick it and hide those decks !

There could be a hide button on each deck when you go into the deck manager, and when you are about to enter a game and select your deck there could be a tickbox to "show hidden decks".

That way all decks are available, but you are only showing your non-hidden decks as default.

Thats exactly what I wanted to say :)

Archived