[CARD] M Manectric-EX (Phantom Forces #24) - Energy from the Turbo Bolt attack sometimes does not attach to the chosen Pokémon

FartSurfer

Been like this a while now 

The energy attach from Turbo Bolt does not work consistently, sometimes it attaches the energy but most of the time it doesn't 

>...<

If you're trying to attach it to Pokémon such as Sigilyph and Suicune then it's their ability that prevents Energy from being attach. Safeguard prevents damage and the effects of the damage from all EX Pokémon.

Aside from that, I have been using M-Manectric-EX for the past 10+ games now and I have experienced no bugs.

If you're trying to attach it to Pokémon such as Sigilyph and Suicune then it's their ability that prevents Energy from being attach. Safeguard prevents damage and the effects of the damage from all EX Pokémon.

Aside from that, I have been using M-Manectric-EX for the past 10+ games now and I have experienced no bugs.

Hey there,

According to this thread Pokémon TCG Online - KNOWN BUGS M-Manectric can attach energy to pokemon from discard pile to pokemon with safeguard ability as well as the energies are attached from discard pile rather than being attached directly from the pokemon (in case of moving). This was shown as one of the fixed bugs

Recently Fixed

Last Updated: March 25, 2015

Card Bugs

XY—Phantom Forces

M-Manectric-EX (#24): The Turbo Bolt attack can be used to attach Energy to Pokémon with the Safeguard Ability.

Malamar-EX (#58, #115): The MAXamar attack does not appear for selection when using Mew-EX's (Dragons Exalted #46, Dragons Exalted #120, Legendary Treasures RC24) Versatile Ability.

Dialga-EX (#62, #112): The Chrono Wind attack does not lose effect when a Pokemon returns to the Bench.

Head Ringer (#97): When this card is attached to a Pokémon, an Energy card does not have to be discarded when Super Potion (XY #128**** used.

Been like this a while now 

The energy attach from Turbo Bolt does not work consistently, sometimes it attaches the energy but most of the time it doesn't 

>...<

Hey there,

M-Manectric currently don't have any bugs becuase i have been playing it recently and i did not encountered any bugs with him . Remember if you dont have any energies in your discard pile then turbo bolt effect will be ineffective. Be sure to have basic energies in your discard pile for turbo bolt effect to take place . If you are still facing this problem then you can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". (If you can't log in, you can also submit a ticket by emailing support@pokemon.com.) Good luck!     :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Can you let us know if this involved any Pokémon with the Safeguard Ability? Safeguard states: Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by Pokémon-EX.

There was a known bug in which the Turbo Bolt attack could be used to attach Energy to Pokémon with the Safeguard Ability, but that has been resolved so you shouldn't be able to do so anymore.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived