What is a good win rate for competitive

random11x

Right now I have about a 75-80% win rate. Is that good for a deck? Average?  What are some other people's win rates? I ask because I am thinking of entering real life tournaments with my deck and was wondering how reflective the in game win rate is to your expected results in IRL competitions.

I'm not sure what is a really good W/L ratio but I know 75-80% is good.  One of my decks after 100 matches has a W/L of 88% while my other decks are at the 60-70% W/L but have 50 games or less each played.

IMO you're W/L should be reflected from 100 games or more with a single deck.  That'll give you the best idea of how good the deck is and how it and your skill as player stacks up to the T1 decks and T1.5 decks.  With 100 games you should face many of these decks multiple times and many variants of them. 

I don't look at that rate. Because people at random fighting does not take very seriously or give up very easy. If you really want to evaluate your level that is in tournaments, there's people take it seriously.

If you want a serious judgement of how good your deck actually does in a true competitive tournament, there are a lot of different online tournaments to enter in the forums section.

I'm turbo tough on my decks. I only bring decks that have a 90%+ rate of sucsess (Excluding Cammy glitches, and other times I have to close when it's going one way or another)

But I'd say an average deck is a 70-85 range.

yea, the only deck I have 90% win rate is night-march-flareon (speed variant)

most of the time decks lack something I need to trade for, I trade and upgrade, so most of my decks win % is low, but I'd say just about any 'complete' deck I have is 75% winning without even trying.  in random battle mode you get about 10-20% of people who quit on the opening hand because they didn't get the cards they want, even when they have the advantage.

Archived