TPCi_Samhayne

Hopefully there will be some unlimited tournaments when this rotates out. Good to see it go to all roaring skies for a while. Hopefully that speeds up the process of bringing roaring skies closer to the value of the other packs.

Nice to see that more good tournaments are coming. Hopefully 5 Card boosters will help players a lot in expanding their collection.

I'm glad tradable boosters have been added to the winners wheel, cos I only play theme/unlimited tourneys and these event-type ones seem to all be other formats.

i love love love love love it when you give me free tradable stuff, thanks profs :D

Thanks for the Roaring Skies weekend.

I'm not a tournament type of guy so I played a LOT of unlimited ranked.

My only note (not truly a big negative criticism) is the winner's mystery box pack reward percentage might have been set a bit higher.  I'm assuming the mystery box can be tweaked for what category it hands out such as 25% Token prizes, 25% Tickets, 25% Price Card, 25% Packs.  Then a similar model applies within each category if there are multiple selections such as packs or amounts of tokens.  I most certainly could be wrong here.

I had approximately 50 wins this weekend.  I didn't keep track of how many mystery boxes that meant but let's say 15 - 20.  Out of those, I got only 1 pack for a reward (thanks!) but it wasn't a Roaring Skies.

My number of wins is likely statistically insignifcant compared to the overall whole but it is rather significant to me. :)  With that number of wins I wish I could have walked away with at least 1 Roaring Skies pack due to the focus of the weekend.

Keep up the good work.!

The tournaments this weekend have been very tense, exciting and most of all fun! :) Its been great to see the tournaments active, although its a little bit of a shame not to see any Unlimited tournaments as part of the roaring skies week-end... although it did give me the opportunity to test out some of the top standard decks in preparation for UK Nationals!

Thanks for organizing it developers, and I look forward to more tournament events like this in the future! :)

According to the pop-up notification you could win Roaring Skies packs in Versus matches. I won a few versus matches and the packs I got from mystery box were all Primal Clash. I'm confused.

Archived