what support pokemon are people using for mega gallade?

uic

bats, fortress or dusknoir combo for mega gallade?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. what are people using as support pokemon for mega gallade that seems to work for them?

• bats
    • forrtress
    • dusknoir combo

I like bats because you can pick and choose where to put damage, and it has the added bonus of being Psychic type, so Wobb won't shut you off unlike foretress.

Stage 2 are a pain to work with, so you might as well have a helpful middle evolution that also puts damage on Pokemon while you aren't allowed to evolve.

the main problem is speed of the deck, sometimes you can get m-gallade,dusknoir and forretress in your second turn, in other you must wait some turns,but when it sets up it work wery well,you usually need 2attacks of m-gallade to get all prize cards..When i got some shaymins i will try to fit them in deck,and see how it works.I think when you gets normal

start up, (with gallade on active and duskull and pineco on the bench) you have chances in battling seismitoad and eggs, other decks like groudon,fairy,night march,water don't have  to many chances to beat this deck,it also have problem with fighting against other psychic decks(weakness).i think my deck is completed(until i get in my hands some shaymins,then i will modify a little),if someone wants i can post it, now i'm going to try seismitoad(finally i got 3 toads) with some new cards

the main problem is speed of the deck, sometimes you can get m-gallade,dusknoir and forretress in your second turn, you must wait some turns,but when it sets up it work wery well,you usually need 2attacks of m-gallade to get all prize cards..When i got some shaymins i will try to fit them in deck,and see how it works.I think when you gets normal

start up, (with gallade on active and duskull and pineco on the bench) you have chances in battling seismitoad and eggs, other decks like groudon,fairy,night march,water don't have  to many chances to beat this deck,it also have problem with fighting against other psychic decks(weakness).i think my deck is completed(until i get in my hands some shaymins,then i will modify a little),if someone wants i can post it, now i'm going to try seismitoad(finally i got 3 toads) with some new cards

LOL but you OHKO me on 6th turn in PVP that day !

i think it was bit later about 9th turn,but theoretically i can take all prize cards in 3rd my turn

your decklist must be good...usually dusknoir is too clunky

i think it was bit later about 9th turn,but theoretically i can take all prize cards in 3rd my turn

Mind sharing your list?

Mind sharing your list?

From what I battled, He uses Dusknoir Line, Fortress , M Gallade Line, Some Dimension Valleys, Mystery Energies, muscle bands (not sure), rare candies, Spirit Link of course, computer search, Junipers  Uh... Well ask him I don't remember all of it LOL :D

From what I battled, He uses Dusknoir Line, Fortress , M Gallade Line, Some Dimension Valleys, Mystery Energies, muscle bands (not sure), rare candies, Spirit Link of course, computer search, Junipers  Uh... Well ask him I don't remember all of it LOL :D

Hence why I asked him for his list.

3-3 gallade line

2-1-2 dusknoir line

1 deoxys

2-2 forretress line

1 mr mime

1 wobbufet

1 mewtwo

1 gengar

1 mega turbo

2 rare candy

1 scramble switch

1 megaphone

3 trainer mail

2 ultra ball

1 seeker

2 colress

1 lysandre

4 n

2 birch

4 juniper

3 d. valley

2 spirit link

6psychic

3 mystery energy

Of course it is my list, maybe someone have better than that (maybe with shaymin)

3-3 gallade line

2-1-2 dusknoir line

1 deoxys

2-2 forretress line

1 mr mime

1 wobbufet

1 mewtwo

1 gengar

1 mega turbo

2 rare candy

1 scramble switch

1 megaphone

3 trainer mail

2 ultra ball

1 seeker

2 colress

1 lysandre

4 n

2 birch

4 juniper

3 d. valley

2 spirit link

6psychic

3 mystery energy

Of course it is my list, maybe someone have better than that (maybe with shaymin)

your dusknoir line seems so small it seems itll be hard to grab out in each game

your dusknoir line seems so small it seems itll be hard to grab out in each game

If you want to fight for a stage 2 every game, you may. This is his list, and he posted it to help you, and you can tweak it. If you think it needs to be beefed up, do so.

I actually think it's a little thick, 2 Dusknoir is very reassuring, but borderline unnecessary.

3-3 gallade line

2-1-2 dusknoir line

1 deoxys

2-2 forretress line

1 mr mime

1 wobbufet

1 mewtwo

1 gengar

1 mega turbo

2 rare candy

1 scramble switch

1 megaphone

3 trainer mail

2 ultra ball

1 seeker

2 colress

1 lysandre

4 n

2 birch

4 juniper

3 d. valley

2 spirit link

6psychic

3 mystery energy

I feel like shaymin makes draw support inferior. It's a bianca that takes up bench space instead of your supporter turn. 

I feel like shaymin makes draw support inferior. It's a bianca that takes up bench space instead of your supporter turn.

But, on average, you'll have 1-2 bench spaces open at a time, and since I don't run Bianca, I might as well utilize the extra space.

If you want to fight for a stage 2 every game, you may. This is his list, and he posted it to help you, and you can tweak it. If you think it needs to be beefed up, do so.

I actually think it's a little thick, 2 Dusknoir is very reassuring, but borderline unnecessary.

i only find it wierd cause usually i always end up having to discard dusknoir or have it as prized....stage to is hard if you dont run many copies of it& its hard to have both dusknoir & rare candy in hand

2 just seemed small & im surprized he made it work

i don't say this deck works all the time, sometimes you gets stuck,and that's end for you,but usually you shoul able to set up enought quick,if i had shaymin i would definetly change the deck, almost the whole trainer would be changed.

You guys haven't tried Spinda for damage? (take it or leave it, it didn't do the best for me but it is a basic that does 10 to each opponent's pokemon for 1 colorless energy).  Or Meowstic instead of Dusknoir?  I like Meowstic partly because it is Stage 1 not Stage 2 and it moves damage not from an Ability, where Garbotoxin could shut down ability, just a thought ;).  Although, when I have a beefier Dusknoir line I find that to be helpful and more consistent.  I have tried every combination I think with M Gallade EX, and the big issues for me have been T2 and T3 being in no man's land (sorry, "no person's land") with set up.  Although the deck does fine vs. any deck besides playing vs. beefy Garbo and Toad is a bit of a pain, especially when it's in a Rough Seas deck (facepalm).  And then you have to do things to get around Mr. Mime, and I even saw one wild person playing Mountain stadium card.  Anyway, GL to all, just wanted to quickly share about some success I had with Spinda and also Meowstic, in different combos, but again, nothing to get the deck to Tier 1, partly because of some of the above issues I mentioned that the deck has issues with.  Will try to keep trying :), or go back to my Noivern builds :)  (again, Rough Seas, ugh...lol)

it's  nice to hear that someone also is trying to make m-gallade work. i wouldn't be suprised if someone would have wow some tournaments in irl.Each deck, which is able to keep up with the top tiers(toads,eggs.ray,groudon) is worth trying.

I chose a preculiar route to M Gallade. I use Dusknoir, but instead of forretress, I just have a simple 2-2 golbat line and a Chandelure EX to lay out damage. I like golbat alone because they attack all pokemon for free with dimension valley up, and have no retreat cost. Much more manuverable than forretress.

Archived