Challenge : Prize taken instead of Knock Out

Ben-the-III

The knock out challenge is sure not easy, and it's not supposed to be. Since it has become difficult to complete a game these days, I think it would be interesting to change the Knock Out challenge into a Prize Taken challenge.

1. Many games are won by simply knocking out one or two pokemons.

2. Many decks use Ex pokemon which are not always easy to beat. Since they count as two prizes taken because these cards are more powerful counting them as two prize taken would accelerate the challenge. (There are many example where you knock out your opponent EX card and they concede the game, which makes it a tedious chore to complete the challenge.)

3. Many players concede game if they don't have a good hand in the first few turns, which leads to a lot of game where you couldn't even knock out a single pokemon.

By changing the knock out challenge into a prize taken it should accelerate the completion of such a long and boring challenge because of the number of games needed to complete it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that EX cards are part of the game, but since they are so powerful it would make sens to count them as two knock outs or change it into a prizes challenge.

If you want to reply that it is part of the game and players such as myself are not patient enough, then keep it to yourself. It is a suggestion for the Dev team.

Any other comments are welcome!

Thanks for reading!

Ben

The knock out challenge is sure not easy, and it's not supposed to be. Since it has become difficult to complete a game these days, I think it would be interesting to change the Knock Out challenge into a Prize Taken challenge.

1. Many games are won by simply knocking out one or two pokemons.

2. Many decks use Ex pokemon which are not always easy to beat. Since they count as two prizes taken because these cards are more powerful counting them as two prize taken would accelerate the challenge. (There are many example where you knock out your opponent EX card and they concede the game, which makes it a tedious chore to complete the challenge.)

3. Many players concede game if they don't have a good hand in the first few turns, which leads to a lot of game where you couldn't even knock out a single pokemon.

By changing the knock out challenge into a prize taken it should accelerate the completion of such a long and boring challenge because of the number of games needed to complete it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that EX cards are part of the game, but since they are so powerful it would make sens to count them as two knock outs or change it into a prizes challenge.

If you want to reply that it is part of the game and players such as myself are not patient enough, then keep it to yourself. It is a suggestion for the Dev team.

Any other comments are welcome!

Thanks for reading!

Ben

Nevermind, I just saw other people discussing this in an another thread.

Please remove my topic or move it to Daily Challenges

Thank you

Hi Ben-the-III!

No problem, I'll submit your thoughts to the Dev team for consideration. :) Would you still like this thread moved?

Maybe not to change but add the prizes option instead. I agree with your point on EXs as I have had so much difficulty doing this task as well. But also consider the flip side, robo subs and other effects which prevent you from taking a prize.

Archived