Unova Industries - Tournament Page *Teams Tournament Sign Up Currently, Minimum Grand Prize of 20+ Packs!*

1Reshiram12

Welcome to Unova Industries Tournaments

Here at Unova Industries Tournaments you can sign up for a Pokemon TCGO Tournament, compete and earn prizes! Below are the different types of tournaments and all information regarding them. Don't forget to check out the other Unova Industries Pages, Unova Industries Trading Company and Unova Industries Deck Competitions!

[Please do your battles ASAP!]

Team Tournament

Important Info -

4 Teams will compete to be the best in one massive tournament in which only one team will receive the grand prize! Show sportsmanship during all your matches and do your best! Below are the 4 teams that will be competing and their rosters. To sign up just say the team you would like to be on and donate 1 pack value(example 2 Primal Clash = 1 pack value) to add to the grand prize. All packs donated will be split among the winning team. Whichever team has the majority of wins will go to the finals and whichever team has the majority there will get the grand prize. Once a team is full you can not sign up to be on that team. First come, first serve.Tournament beginning date is May 29th. Match winner is responsible for giving results on this post! Matches are best of 3. Players may chose switch decks in between rounds. Play and get your match results ASAP. Finals start once the finalist teams have been decided. Add your opponent as a friend and battle. Make sure to keep proof of results in case of argued result!

Prize Structure

Trading companies can sponsor the tournament by donating any amount of packs to the prize pool. Sponsoring trading companies will be listed below. Each player is required to donate 1 pack (values based on Unova Industries Trading Company values) to add the the prize pool as well.

Current Prize Pool

Total Donated Packs from Players - 20

Sponsor Donated - 2

Total Overall- 22

Winning Team Reward - All other packs divided equally and an invite to The Unova Industries Invitationals!

Runner Up Team - 5 Packs divided equally.

Trading Company Sponsors - Unova Industries, (no others yet)

Team Rosters

Team 1 - Castellia City Crew VS Team 2 - Mauville City Marauders

• 1Reshiram12 VS 1.Omnitalented
  • Boltstrike12 VS 2.(won)Emad8
  • Chihiko VS 3. Hollywood2551
  • Pikachu55055 VS 4. Gsearch
  • Whitejaguar VS 5. Ilovetrains

Team 3 - Goldenrod City Galaxies VS Team 4 - Saffron City Stars

• Hartal VS 1.(won)Tarif15
  • Harshu VS 2. altairreborn
  • The_Iron_Bat (won) VS 3. Latis93
  • Awesome_guy VS 4.jaredbkn21
  • Bulbasaur32277 (won) VS 5. x1x 193

Finals

*Undecided*

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to join but when will this start? Will give the packs later when it starts and have not decided yet which team i will play for.

Each team has 5 players. One player from 1 team faces 1 other player from the team they are versing. Whichever team has the most wins goes to the finals. For example say I am on team 1 and your on team 2. We face each other and you win. Your team gets 1 point from the victory. But the rest of my team wins against the rest of your team. My team including myself goes on because we have more victories in that round in total.

Each team has 5 players. One player from 1 team faces 1 other player from the team they are versing. Whichever team has the most wins goes to the finals. For example say I am on team 1 and your on team 2. We face each other and you win. Your team gets 1 point from the victory. But the rest of my team wins against the rest of your team. My team including myself goes on because we have more victories in that round in total.

Can I take over a whole team, Please allow me to do so. I have 4 of my friends and me, who would like to play together, if you don't mind ! I will confirm after talking to my friends, Thank you :)

Me, Harshu, and some of our friends,would like to take a whole team :)

if i can choose,ill choose the goldenroid city galaxy :)

Goldenrod City Galaxy is all yours! Just give me their in game names and remind them to send the pack to add to the prize pool.

Harshu, can I join? If not I'll join in on 1Reshiram12 and the Castelo Crew.

It would be an honor to have you on the Castellia City Crew  :D

Harshu, can I join? If not I'll join in on 1Reshiram12 and the Castelo Crew.

Well actually, I already was thinking to ask you. You are already in LOL, I already decided team with the friends :)

Our Team is -

Awesome_guy (Confirmed)

Harshu (Confirmed)

Iron_Bat (Confirmed)

Hartal (Confirmed)

Bulbasaur32277

It would be an honor to have you on the Castellia City Crew  :D

Sorry, but I hope you don't mind, as Iron Bat is one of our friends, it will be really good for us to play together. Is that ok ? I will confirm with bulb :D

Well actually, I already was thinking to ask you. You are already in LOL, I already decided team with the friends :)

Our Team is -

Awesome_guy (Confirmed)

Harshu (Confirmed)

Iron_Bat (Confirmed)

Hartal (Confirmed)

Bulbasaur32277

Sorry, but I hope you don't mind, as Iron Bat is one of our friends, it will be really good for us to play together. Is that ok ? I will confirm with bulb :D

Of course it's ok :D  

Yeah, I thought so. But in case I wasnt, then CC could have me.

The pack will come when I'm on, and so will our E4 battle.

i'm excited about this tourney :)

just one thing though. there isn't much of a variety for paying in cards as unova industries has a very limited price list.. you mind putting up a few more so all of us have a bigger choice?

Actually the tournament entry fee is pack only because we want everyone to get packs when its divided among the winning team. If one person got packs where as another person got a card equivalent of packs it wouldn't be very fair. When we hold a singles tournament however, paying in cards will be possible and card lists on Unova Trading Company will be a lot bigger. Sorry! You can register for the tournament right now if you'd like as the packs are only needed once the tournament begins May 23rd.

yeah I think I already am in (harshu told me he got me entered) so this pack is one in value? or 1 of any (like if I give in pc- I give 1 or 1.5?)

Yes, it's one value not one of any pack. So since Primal Clash for example is 1.5:1 you would need 2 Primal Clash to enter.

so if I were to enter, and harshu is a close friend of mine.. would it be possible that the extra half I donate were to be counted for him? (like 2pc from me and 1 pc from him= 2 total packs- split as 1 each) - or do you not carry over between customers?

Edit: also I can't seem to find which format the tourney will be held in?

so if I were to enter, and harshu is a close friend of mine.. would it be possible that the extra half I donate were to be counted for him? (like 2pc from me and 1 pc from him= 2 total packs- split as 1 each) - or do you not carry over between customers?

Edit: also I can't seem to find which format the tourney will be held in?

Hmm.. saying me a close friend, you want to take the initiative of donating :P Of course you are my close friend, hence I should have enough chance of paying :P

Standard, and I'd be willing to pay for my team, but I don't think Awesome_Guy would let me.

Keep fighting :P I will by the time donate the packs :P

of course not iron.. i want an equal share :P (50-50?)

=3pc and a half pack worth each

Boo... Won't allow you to do so :P

Confirm me to the team :)

Harshu,iron,me....

And if anyone interested,can join my Ultimate Tag Team Tournament: pls reply there,if interested

I would like to reserve the marauders team for me and my friends.  I'm just waiting confirmation from a couple of them. 

I would like to reserve the marauders team for me and my friends.  I'm just waiting confirmation from a couple of them.

Got ya scared have we? Take the team that would play us omni. We're easy to beat...

Archived