Please create a delete/hide function for theme decks!

Natakazam

As a competitive player with a lot of decks, it's pretty obnoxious to sift through all of the theme decks and "basic green" type decks. It'd be nice to have some kind of delete/dismantle or hide function for theme decks and the sort. Once you have most cards I don't really see the need to have to keep the Basic decks and the theme decks together.

Hi Natakazam,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for consideration and leave your thread open for further discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

A "hide" function when selecting theme decks for play would be useful indeed.  Sure, you can flag a few as your favorites (so they show up first in the list) but that's only useful for the first few decks; we need a function for the other end of the spectrum.

There already is a Hide theme deck option. Just click the format filter. Pick standard and it wont show you any of your theme decks. Pick expanded and it will only show you expanded decks. If you are talking about hideing certain theme decks so that you dont have to see them why looking for other theme decks to use, then I do think the favourite feature is what you are looking for. If you favourite the decks you like... even if its all but the basic theme decks, the it will push all those basic theme decks to the far left and you essentailly wont see them anymore, unless you scroll through the whole list.

Now on the other hand, I have created so many decks just for daily challenges and the like. Where normally I would never pick those decks. A way to archive (temporarily hide) those decks could be useful.

Archived