[GAME] General - Opponent's card sleeves sometimes do not appear on all cards

random11x

Ive had it happen a few times where Ive noticed the oppenets card sleves get glitched and show the normal card backs instead of the sleves on only a few cards in their hand.

I had the same problem, I submitted a bug report through the support portal with an attached screenshot and game log.

I havn't submitted/ticketed it yet but exactly this happens to me sometimes but ONLY with the half-black-half-white card sleeves. The match always starts with them all sleeved, but as it progresses they draw more and more un-sleeved cards.

In my game it was the Water Reward Sleeves and 5 of my opponents cards in his starting hand had the correct water sleeves while the rest had the Default Sleeves. The top card on the deck had the water sleeve while all 6 prize cards had the default sleeve.

So it was mixed out already from the beginning of the first turn.

Hey there,

I have seen such messed sleeves rarely and i don't understand what causes this dual sleeves problem.But i hope if this is some sort of bug then it will be soon fixed by dev_team.

Thanks

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

I put in a support ticket with attached game log and screen shot about this bug a month or two ago, if you want to check that, it may help.  GL..

Hey Trainers!

This was originally submitted to the Dev team when DesDaddy made his report, but knowing that more players are experiencing this is helpful. Thanks so much for your reports! As this extra information has now made its way to the Dev team, I'll be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience until this is resolved. :)

Archived