How is PTCGO going ro work?

Cabzxs

I know you may already have received this question on a similar topic, either way the search function is not working very well and I better post this here.

I would like to know what is the process for obtainning new cards that is being implemented in PTCGO. I used to play other Online TCGs, mainly Yu-Gi-Oh! Online, but most of them make it very dificult for players to gain new cards. I know that the game must make a profit but I am asking; is this game going to include an easy way to acquire newer cards, like through the implementation of codes from the real life booster packs/decks or other methods?

Actually, I think it'd be neat if you could buy booster points online using your (or your parents) debit or paypal account. Of course, they probably wouldn't be quite as expensive as the physical packs and such.

They'll probably keep it the way they have it in real life where booster packs and theme decks are the main way to get cards, though it'd be cool if promos were given out too. What I'd mainly like is to be able to buy individual cards, even if it costs more.

All of the Emerging Powers packs will have code cards in them. I'm also fairly certain you will be able to buy packs online.

Can you help me start playing i dont know how to get the code to start playing

Everything you need to know is right Here.

Archived