Dragon Storm Trading Company(Closed)

Fightmachine

Thank you,ChawkyV   :) .No sorry,right now we only trade cards no  gameplay items,but we may consider selling those at some point in the future.

Ur welcome man, yeah i noticed u didn't put them up in the front page, but i didin't mean that, I meant do u take them as payment ?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ur welcome man, yeah i noticed u didn't put them up in the front page, but i didin't mean that, I meant do u take them as payment ?

Right now we dont,but we will probably add list of cards we will take for our cards  :) .

Thanks for the fast orders! It's awesome! 

This time I'd like to order 1 Celebi Prime (10), and 1 CoL Lucario (2)

Final Total is 12

I will be paying with 5 Roaring Skies packs (6) , 2 Furious Fists packs (1.5) , 4 Phantom Forces packs (3) and 2 Primal Clash packs (1.5)

Final Payment is 12 pack value. 

Thank you!

Sent over the Celebi Prime.

We dont have Col Lucario in stock, sorry :)

Order Completed.

Thanks for using DSTC :)

Looking for 4 Colorless Rayquaza EX

Have: 37 primal clash and 17 phantom forces

Sent over the first Col Rayquaza Ex for 13 PHF Packs.

Customer still needs 3 Col Rayquaza Ex.

Hi, I would like to order 1 HGSS rev-foil Double Colorless Energy for 39 packs.

I have NXD packs which are tagged.

Also, I was wondering if you could offer a round about pack estimate on the value of promo Ditto even though you don't have them for trade.

Hi, I would like to order 1 HGSS rev-foil Double Colorless Energy for 39 packs.

I have NXD packs which are tagged.

Also, I was wondering if you could offer a round about pack estimate on the value of promo Ditto even though you don't have them for trade.

Hi,we will try to get you 1 foil HGSS DC.About promo Ditto value,i know it was around FA N value or bit more so 70-80 packs,not sure about its value right now,hope it helps  ;) .

Sent over the first Col Rayquaza Ex for 13 PHF Packs.

Customer still needs 3 Col Rayquaza Ex.

I have sent the remaining 3 RA Rayquaza EX (COL) for 37 PC + 3 PHF packs

Order Completed,thank you for choosing DSTC  :) .

Hi,i want each of these SLs: ho-oh, lugia, groudon, rayquaza

I want to pay RS packs, (20+20+19+17) / 1.1 = 69.09

Packs are tagged,thanks. 

Hi,i want each of these SLs: ho-oh, lugia, groudon, rayquaza

I want to pay RS packs, (20+20+19+17) / 1.1 = 69.09

Packs are tagged,thanks. 

Hi,those SL cards you listen we dont have in the stock right now,but also because of the rarity of those cards we wil trade them only for pre-XY era packs,so we cant accept RS packs for them.If you happen to have some other packs that you can offer instead we may try and get you your wanted cards.Sorry for the inconvenience.

hello 

i want altari with ablity flight song x3 paying  x3 skies packs 

and good luck with your compay denta888 :D :)

Congrats guys, i'm happy for u Denta and Fightmachine, hope this well beat all other trading companies !

btw do u guys take tins, coins, sleeves and cards ? if yeah, prices ?

Right now we dont,but we will probably add list of cards we will take for our cards  :) .

Hi chawkyv, though gameplay and tins arent taken as payment in company, i might be interested in most of them so i might trade with you my cards for those. Which tins and gameplay items are you willing to trade and for what?

Hi chawkyv, though gameplay and tins arent taken as payment in company, i might be interested in most of them so i might trade with you my cards for those. Which tins and gameplay items are you willing to trade and for what?

For now, I have 2 Kyogre tins, 2 Diancie coins, 1 Aqua coin, 4 Magma coins, 1 Elite trainer Groudon Sleeves+deckbox, 1 Elite Trainer Rayquaza Sleeves+deckbox, 2 Elite Trainer Kyogre Sleeves+deckbox & 1 Beta rewards sleeves, 

What are ur prices for those !?

For now, I have 2 Kyogre tins, 2 Diancie coins, 1 Aqua coin, 4 Magma coins, 1 Elite trainer Groudon Sleeves+deckbox, 1 Elite Trainer Rayquaza Sleeves+deckbox, 2 Elite Trainer Kyogre Sleeves+deckbox & 1 Beta rewards sleeves, 

What are ur prices for those !?

Please,you two guys finish this trade in game,we dont want to have to many posts here that are not related to the way we trade,it would be confusing for all of us.

Thank you  :) .

Hello i'm interested in buying a Hgss Noctowl for 2 packs can they be any type? just let me know thanks! : )

HI,i have send you HGSS Noctowl for 2 RS packs,if you dont have those counter with any packs you have in value of 2 standard packs  ;)  .

Edit:packs you have offered me(1 PC +1 LT pack) have value of 1.25,i have countered HGSS Noctowl for 2 PC +1 LT packs(together value of 2.0),which is cards value  :)

been on here since hgss days and i value all packs at 1 value so thanks anyways : )

If so i will gladly trade you HGSS Noctowl for 2 Call of Legends packs  :P .

Our Pack values you have at the top of the first page so you know for future orders  :)

Sorry we couldn't help you,hope you get your wanted card ;) .

hello, I need

Shaymin EX 15  (the Reg one)

Alph Lithograph UD 9*(limit 1)  (the black one)

pay with RoaringSky packs 24/1.1=21.8181=22 

packs are tagged

hello, I need

packs are tagged

Hi,for Alph lithographs,because of the rairty of this cards, we accept only pre-XY era packs,you can contact some of the company members maybe they will accept RS packs for alph lthograph if they have it in stock. :)

I'd like to order 4 HGSS Foil Rainbow Energy I'll be trading RS packs. If it's not available yet I'd like to get any 4 Alph Lithograph for RS packs.

Hi,for Alph lithographs,because of the rairty of this cards, we accept only pre-XY era packs,you can contact some of the company members maybe they will accept RS packs for alph lthograph if they have it in stock.  :)

I muss say that all orders for foil HGSS DC and foil HGSS rainbow energy are canceled,we couldnt get them and we dont have any in stock for trade.Sorry for the inconvinience,hope you understand  :) .

I would like to order 3x Celebi Prime or as close to the total of 3 you can offer.

Total = 10 x 3 = 30 packs

Offering NXD packs. They are tagged. Thanks :)

hello, I need

packs are tagged

Sent over the Shaymin reg col.

for Alph Litographs we accept only pre-XY era packs.

Order completed.

Thanks for using DSTC :)

Hello,

3 X Virizion Ex (12.5)

2 X Genesect Ex (7.5)

1 X Genesect Ex FA (12)

Total = 64.5

I will pay in 4 boundaries Crossed, 1 Dragons exalted, 19 Roaring Skies, 13 Furious Fists, 20 phantom forces, and 20 primal clash. If I added too much/little, add/subtract packs as needed.

Hello,

3 X Virizion Ex (12.5)

2 X Genesect Ex (7.5)

1 X Genesect Ex FA (12)

Total = 64.5

I will pay in 4 boundaries Crossed, 1 Dragons exalted, 19 Roaring Skies, 13 Furious Fists, 20 phantom forces, and 20 primal clash. If I added too much/little, add/subtract packs as needed.

Trade complete. Thank You for using DSTC!

Hi! I'm interested in the following cards:

Total: 66 Pack Value
4 Shaymin EX (15*4=60)
2 Mega Manectric EX (3*2=6)

And I'm trading with the following packs:

Total:66,75 Pack Value  
3 Legendary Treasures = 1,5,
70 Phantom Forces = 52,5
17 Primal Clash = 12,75

Archived