Dragon Storm Trading Company(Closed)

Fightmachine

Ah... First of all, Good Luck to the new trading company and its good to see my friend fightmachine forming a company. Will definitely look forward to trade you :)

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah... First of all, Good Luck to the new trading company and its good to see my fightmachine forming a company. Will definitely look forward to trade you :)

Thank you,Harshu  :) .

Hey, thanks for the first completed order! Could I order one more SR Egg please

I will be paying with 8 Primal Clash packs 

Hey, thanks for the first completed order! Could I order one more SR Egg please

I will be paying with 8 Primal Clash packs 

Sent over the SR Egg for 8 PC Packs.

Thanks for using DSTC :)

Hey, I'd like to order the following:

3 HGSS Water Energy (1) = 3

3 HGSS Fighting Energy (1) = 3

[10 COL Grass Energy (1.5) = 15]  change request ( see bottom)

2 Rayquaza EX (col) (9) = 18

3 M-Rayquaza EX (col) (8) = 24

= 63

I'd like to pay with:

32 PC, 11 FuF, 8PhF (0.75) = 38,25 ~ 38.5

2 BC, 11 PB (1.0) = 13

12 PS (0.9) = 10,8 ~ 11

= 62,5 (0,5 discount possible) ?

Edit:

If possible I'd like to make the following changes: -10 COL Energy +1 Palkia+Dialga Legend

Payment: +1 BC. -x non 1.0 packs

Sent 1 rayquaza-ex colorless and 3 fighting energies col...still needs 1 reg col ray , 3 hgss water and Palkia and Dialga Legend

Sent 1 rayquaza-ex colorless and 3 fighting energies col...still needs 1 reg col ray , 3 hgss water and Palkia and Dialga Legend

Countered your offer with different 0.75 packs ( FuF and PhF), as I already payed 30 PC packs yesterday :).

Edit: Complete :)

Edit 2: On a second note, I came to the conclusion that 22x 0,75 is 16,5, while the cards you sent me ( 1 Rayquaza EX col ra) and 3 HGSS Fighting Energy) have a combined value of 12.

I assume that all will eventually work out in the end, as this is a complicated trade :D.

Thanks for the fast orders! It's awesome! 

This time I'd like to order 1 Celebi Prime (10), and 1 CoL Lucario (2)

Final Total is 12

I will be paying with 5 Roaring Skies packs (6) , 2 Furious Fists packs (1.5) , 4 Phantom Forces packs (3) and 2 Primal Clash packs (1.5)

Final Payment is 12 pack value. 

Thank you!

Can I join?

HI,we are already  pretty much done with recruting new members.But if we decide that we need more people i will contact you  ;) .

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive and avoid posting the same point more than once. -Mod. Poplar]

[Removed]

i'd ask you to be respectful to this new company.. "shoebox" is a particularly insulting word especially for a startup which hasn't got the chance to prove itself yet.. and especially when they are trading hgss dce- one of the hardest to obtain cards in the game for a fair price

this is a commendable effort by fightmachine and his team and I wish them tons of good luck :)

i'd ask you to be respectful to this new company.. "shoebox" is a particularly insulting word especially for a startup which hasn't got the chance to prove itself yet.. and especially when they are trading hgss dce- one of the hardest to obtain cards in the game for a fair price

this is a commendable effort by fightmachine and his team and I wish them tons of good luck :)

edit: and btw thanks for the advice in your signature- i'll be sure to follow it

Thank you,awesome_guy  :) .Yeah,some HGSS era cards are hard to get so we cant really promise we will get them for orders,but we wil try our best to do so  ;)  .It would be much easier if not for change in trading system.

[Removed]

You made my job so much easier with this comment  :P ,thank you very much for your nice words  ;) .

Hello DSTC, I would like to order some CoL energy.

Fire x3= 4.5

Water x3= 4.5

Grass x3= 4.5

Lightning x3= 4.5

Fighting x3= 4.5

Dark x4= 6

I believe the total is 28.5. I would like to trade in 15 Primal Clash, 15 Phantom Forces, 5 Plasma Blast and 1 Boundries Crossed if that's ok?

Hello DSTC, I would like to order some CoL energy.

Fire x3= 4.5

Water x3= 4.5

Grass x3= 4.5

Lightning x3= 4.5

Fighting x3= 4.5

Dark x4= 6

I believe the total is 28.5. I would like to trade in 15 Primal Clash, 15 Phantom Forces, 5 Plasma Blast and 1 Boundries Crossed if that's ok?

Have sent 3 Grass,3 Lightning and 1 Darkness COL energy for 5 PB,1 BC and 6 PC packs.

Edit: sent remaining Col energy for 9 PC + 15 PHF packs.

Order Completed,thank you for choosing DSTC  :) .

Still need 2 RS Shaymin RA

have 30 PLB

We will try to get you 2 RA Shaymin  EX as fast as we can,sorry for waiting.

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Firelong]

Try by some other Company maybe they will need "Celestia" in their team  :P .

You need to specife what cards you are ordering and which packs you give for them  :) .Do you order only 2 foil HGSS pokemon comunication or you order also foil HGSS DC?

I want to order 2 foil pokemon comunication from hgss  , what is the price of each? 

I want to order 2 foil pokemon comunication from hgss  , what is the price of each?

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Firelong]

I would like to purchase 1 Seismitoad-EX with 1 LT, 2 RS, 2 PC, 1 XY and 1 Furious Fists.

TRADE COMPLETE. Thank you.

Archived