[GAME] Trading - Trading an Avatar item displays both the Male and Female version of the item

randomplayer09

been at least half a year,the problem is still there.

when i select a male item the female item gets added too(and vice versa)

i have submitted 2 reports over the year(lsince ast year) and both been closed saying they will solve the issue but wont alert me.

edit: i jus found it in knownn bugs,BUT why is it still unsolvable after so long? cant they jus use the old codes when it worked?

I believe this is the way it's intended to work, trading both at once - so if you ever want to switch up your avatar's gender you don't have to recollect all the items. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

This is, in fact, on the Known Bugs list. This means that the Dev team is actively working to investigate or resolve the issue. However, it may not be as high of a priority as some other bugs, as it isn't something that greatly affects the gameplay experience. The Dev team hasn't forgotten about it, to be sure, and we truly appreciate your patience until it is resolved! :)

As this is a known bug, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any new bugs.

Archived