The Ultimate Tag-team Tournament * 2nd Round (STARTED)* Round 2 due by 15th of august.

Hartal

The Ultimate Tag-Team Tournament

Organizer/Host

Hartal

Finals!!

RULES:

• Each team will consist of 2 players, with a team name.
  • Each player must submit a pack, or EX Pokémon

(Excluding Mew(LT), Meloetta, Shaymin {But some Exs from LT like Zekrom ex,Reshiram ex but the high priced ones, like Darkrai ex or Mewtwo ex, are accepted)

• All the Matches will be in Standard Mode.
  • Knock Out Rounds.

The match winner will be selected in aggregate
And the goals/points will be achieved by….

Hartal & Harshell VS Jack & Jones

Hartal will battle both the opposing players. Harshell too will do the same. If 2 teams have an equal number of wins, then the winner will be selected by the remaing total prize cards of their opponents, dealing all batlles. The team,whose opponent has more prize cards remaining,goes to the next round.

• Any offence or Arrogance should be informed to me.
  • Decks can be changed after each round.
  • Any team player failed to join in the time, for their play-match, the team will lose the match, the other team proceeds for the next round.
  • Try keeping a prove for your victory, as if your opponent tries to cheat, but I suggest, be honest please.

PRIZE:

Winner gets 7 Packs/EXs (Each Team Player)
1st Runners Up gets 3 Packs/EXs (Each Team Player)

Submit your donation as soon as possible, 

I've submitted 5 Packs to the Prize Pool myself.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teams Joined:

1. iliketrains400 & Jonatha-Soto: Elite 2 (submitted)
  2. AltairReborn & Twyndllyngs: The Untouchables (submitted)
  3. awesome_guy & bulbasaur32277: Bulbawesome (submitted)
  4. Hartal & Azcookie: TIL D3ATH (submitted)
  5. Revoluntary04 & 1swagsalot: Swag Revolution (submitted)
  6. latis93 & Tarif15: Dual Assassins (submitted)
  7. Omnitalent & Gsearch: Team Jag (submitted)
  8. Pikachu55055 & Linnell: Linchu (submitted)
  9. AbsolHero & Wiz-Prince: Lightning Disaster (submitted)
  10. Jpop7878 & Chawkyv: EviL CoRp (submitted) 

First-round is Knock Out round for each team. Though there will be a change in 2nd round :D. Be prepared, and sorry that I had to make a change in regulation.

PROGRESS (1st ROUND)

Elite 2  vs  Dual Assassins

The Untouchables  vs  Lightning Disaster

Bulbawesome  vs  Linchu

TIL D3ATH  vs  Swag Revolution

Team Jag  vs  EviL CoRp

Set up a time with your opponent.Post the Results in this thread.

Make sure to count your opponent's Remaining Price Cards before your victory. Each team player(as you know) will be battling both of the players(2) in opponent's team.

Good Luck! 

2nd ROUND ( Semi-Finals )

PROGRESS:

TIL D3ATH vs Lightning Disaster

Bulbawesome vs EviL CoRp 

Set up the match with your opponent and post your match results in this thread. Good Luck!

This seems, pretty interesting, I'll join once i find a partner, btw, does each round has 2 matches only ? so for example, hartal will only plat joe ? or each team member will play both members of the other team ? I think the 2 nd suggestion is better, for a total of 4 matches per round !

This seems, pretty interesting, I'll join once i find a partner, btw, does each round has 2 matches only ? so for example, hartal will only plat joe ? or each team member will play both members of the other team ? I think the 2 nd suggestion is better, for a total of 4 matches per round !

so you want both teams will fight both other team's members?

yeah i might make it this way too,let's see what others say

I would like to join with bulbasaur32277, I will talk to him and see if he wishes to join with me

ok Reply afterwards,and ill add you to the team list

I would like to join with bulbasaur32277, I will talk to him and see if he wishes to join with me

If Bulb doesn't reply, or doesn't want to, I'll be on your team.

Looks like I need a teammate lol!

i'd like to be ur partner,if no worries, and if you r agreed, add me ingame,would like to talk

I myself didn't choose a partner yet, 

Ty

Woot, my suggestion was taken !
so only prize cards remaining are points.. but the point system seems kinda complicated tbh,
Here's just an other suggestion if u don't mind: the winner should get like 2 points for winning without counting the prize cards and then takes points equal to the difference between the prize cards taken, so for example: if hartal beats joe while taking 5 prize cards, and joe only took 2 , hartal will get 2+ (5-2) = 5 pts for that match, and the same for the other matches, i mean through your system it's possible for a team to win all 4 matches and still be eliminated, which i find a bit weird :)
Also, u didn't specify which format and if there were any bans, I for one vote for Seismitoad-ex Ban

-Lastly I'm free for anyone who would wanna team up with me !

Woot, my suggestion was taken !

so only prize cards remaining are points.. but the point system seems kinda complicated tbh,

Here's just an other suggestion if u don't mind: the winner should get like 2 points for winning without counting the prize cards and then takes points equal to the difference between the prize cards taken, so for example: if hartal beats joe while taking 5 prize cards, and joe only took 2 , hartal will get 2+ (5-2) = 5 pts for that match, and the same for the other matches, i mean through your system it's possible for a team to win all 4 matches and still be eliminated, which i find a bit weird :)

Also, u didn't specify which format and if there were any bans, I for one vote for Seismitoad-ex Ban

-Lastly I'm free for anyone who would wanna team up with me !

Firstly, your first idea about the 2 points is good, secondly it would be standard decks. Last of all, i dont think seismitoad exs should be banned cause its just a tactic of the player using it. In that case players could just start using anti-toad cards. However, if majority of the players agree with banning toads i will ban them.

Firstly, your first idea about the 2 points is good, secondly it would be standard decks. Last of all, i dont think seismitoad exs should be banned cause its just a tactic of the player using it. In that case players could just start using anti-toad cards. However, if majority of the players agree with banning toads i will ban them.

Ok then, thnx

I metioned Toad only cuz I'm sure u know what a pain it is, and i'm positive if u put it to a vote, everybody will agree !

Ok then, thnx

I metioned Toad only cuz I'm sure u know what a pain it is, and i'm positive if u put it to a vote, everybody will agree !

DO u know how to do the polls? If you know i could do that for toad.

edit your first post using the full editor hartal.. you have a option on the right (a checkbox) for "include polls" tick that and you should be able to add a poll at the top of the thread

DO u know how to do the polls? If you know i could do that for toad.

Lol i have no idea, glad Awesome helped u :)

If toad is banned, then I will not be playing in this tournament. It's another card to be used, and it adds strategy for those who know how to play against it.

If toad is banned, then I will not be playing in this tournament. It's another card to be used, and it adds strategy for those who know how to play against it.

Correct, I agree with you, toad has some weaknesses,and if they know it,then i think there would be no problems. And Toad deck is now a common strategy for people,without which,it'll be a disadvantage to those.

So i cancelled the poll and toad is here.

I want to join the tournament, my team member is Twyndllyngs
And our team name is "The Untouchables"

I have sent a request to you Hartal, respond in-game for pack donation

I would like to join the tournament, my partner name is jonatha-soto and our team name will be the elite 2

Archived