Want to trade 50 primal clash packs for other packs

MegaCrusher

19 primal clash for 19 flashfire?

Thanks. Saw your trade offer and took it

I've got 8 Double Crisis packs.  The trading companies value them the same a Primal Clash.

Sounds good to me. I offered you a trade.

friend request sent. want to trade 13 flashfire for 13 primal clash :)

Thanks. After this, not looking for any more flashfire packs.   That's all everyone has been giving me lol. Looking for a little bit of variety.

Thanks. After this, not looking for any more flashfire packs.   That's all everyone has been giving me lol. Looking for a little bit of variety.

hate to break it to ya, but thats because flashfire packs are worth a lot less than primal clash packs. flashfire packs are worth maybe half of what primal clash packs are worth. they are the lowest valued pack. 

The guy who traded you the double crisis packs though was cool. double crisis is worth a little big more than clash packs so he was cool. 

hate to break it to ya, but thats because flashfire packs are worth a lot less than primal clash packs. flashfire packs are worth maybe half of what primal clash packs are worth. they are the lowest valued pack. 

The guy who traded you the double crisis packs though was cool. double crisis is worth a little big more than clash packs so he was cool. 

Not true at all. Flashfire is a bit less worth than Primal Clash but for sure not half of it. But if you really think so i am happy to trade all my PC Packs 1:2 for your Flashfire packs if you want.

Archived