[GAME] Versus Mode - Opponent goes inactive immediately after match starts, resulting in automatic wins

hobbesteroo

When I log into an random match Theme Deck or Standard, we don't even ge to the coin flip a lot of the times. I don't know if it's just me because a lot of times I have the advantage. I've been playing since Beta and people just quit or if it's a timing issue. I am playing on a decent pc with a decent graphics card with a highspeed internet connection so its not my end.

Do you get any error messages (other than the obvious Cammie) ?

Try grabbing a copy of your game log just in case -- sure there won't be much in it, but it does include technical details like client version and a unique game ID (that the devs can use to review the match if needed).

nope game just ends. I don't mind the free win but it gets old after a while when I'm trying to get the daily challanges.

It "just ends" ... weird, but stranger things have happened.

Can you still get a copy of your game log in case?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As Stratadrake has suggested, a game log would be helpful if you're still experiencing this. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

I've been getting dead games every so often. The match gets paired up and then fails to start upon entry into the game area or right after the coin flip. You can still communicate with the opponent but you are unable to concede the game. The only way to end the game is to go inactive and let the timer run out.

Archived