Value of (Roaring Skies) Full Art Colorless Rayquaza?

Huntx

No, 10 packages is the cost the RA. The FA costs at least 15 RS packs. Its price continues to rise fault of the new trading system

Well, I get it for this price. I think 10 packs for RA is too much - it's not perfect card as Mega, and I easy get Mega RA Ray for 6 RS.

Now, I also see is the price too but running these days. I changed for 1 package one dragon rayquaza ex, becouse not use Winnona in my megarayquaza deck. But colorless rayquaza is very expensive...

I got FA ray just for 12 packs and if i am not wrong then there are chances that its price will soon rise as soon as players learn to create powerfull deck of ray and m ray.

unfortunately arkham, the prices are unlikely to rise much due to the decks made for m-ray compared to the inability to trade.. however still, the influx of packs via tourney will cause ray and m-ray to fall until a while after next set..

also, as I have noticed, the prices of the rays (col) are as follows

ray- 6-9

fa ray 10-13

m-ray 8-9

fa m-ray 12-13

this pricing gap is due to the high range of valuations for rs.. since companies and some traders have a lot of rs, finished their sets, etc and rs is decreasing in their eyes, while others who haven't got their share of rs due to the new trading restrictions value it higher...

hope this helps ^_^

Archived