how i took all 6 prize cards in 1 turn

uic

so mega gallade deck isn't the strongest & there are certainly times that I lost with it whether it was due to bad luck or seimictoad ex

but a funny thing happened in one of my games that i can't believe i got soo lucky

i was battling a landorus crobat deck with lucario in it...it was a landorus & lucario bat deck

it was a bat war & i started with a bad hand with zubat as my first pokemon & the other player had a landorus as the first pokemon

i of course tried to power up my mega gallade but since i had zubat as my first pokemon he killed it in the first turn

my opponent kept putting energy on landourus while slowly sniping my gallade & bats....

of course while i powered up my gallade, i also tried to snipe his/her bats with my bats

i used mega gallades attack to try & take down the landourus but i couldnt kill it in 1 hit....so he killed my first gallade & i had to power up my second gallade

because i did half damage to my opponent's landourus, he retreated into another landourus & tried to kill my second gallade with hammer head....the 30 + 30 to bench pokemon & slowly kill my second gallade

anyways i already had damaged 1 of his landorus & some of his/her bats & my opponent already took 4 prize cards from my first mega gallade & killed 2 of my bat lines

my second gallade was also almost kill by his/her second landourus while i also spread damaged to some of my opponents bats & his/her first almost dead landorus

he also had a lucario on the bench in case he/she needed it but than i realized that the lucario had x2 weakness to my mega gallade & i happened to draw a lysandre before my 2nd mega gallade died to landourus in the next turn...so i lysandre the lucario & kill lucario ex & his/her first landourus ex that was badly damaged & also killed 2 bat lines of my opponent

that was 2 ex & 2 pokemon dead & i took all 6 prize cards in 1 turn

i couldn't believe how lucky i got & of course if i didn't draw a lysandre my second mega gallade would die & my opponent would have won instead....

mega gallade isn't op or a good deck but that game was amazing

Also I used gallades first attack in the beginning the 40 dmg one which help lower the health of the first landorus and I was able to reserve a bat or 2 to snipe only when my opponent scooped to a lower health bat...it was easier to kill zubat and global than to kill a high hp crobat

Nice!

I really want to like Mega Gallade.  It just typically takes too much luck & setup.  Bats is a nice way to spread damage, though I'm trying to use Forretress since it hits all.

i don't think so,for me m-gallade ex is one of the best cards,relased in this set, you just need to make a good deck, enough fast to set up.

Do you have a decklist for this? Which support is better? Bats or forretress?

my current decklist is 

1 shyamin ex

4 zubat

4 golbat

4 crobat

3 gallade ex

3 mega gallade ex

4 super scoop up

3 vs seeker

3 ultraball

1 professor letter

1 computer search

1 switch

4 professor sycamore

1 az

2 lysandre

1 teammates

4 N

1 colress

3 dimension valley

3 spirit link

i would say fortress is better only if you use sinister hand dusknoir to move the damages that was way spreaded

Well it may be 6 prize cards in 1 turn, still it doesn't beat my 6 prize cards with 1 attack :P Which of course can be done with many different decks. If the number of prize cards were unlimited, the highest number that's possible to take with a single attack in 1 turn would be 18.

My best is 5 prizes and sometimes lucky with 6 prizes in one turn for my old gourgeist-dusknoir deck, and now I am including M Gallade for testing but seems like it is affecting my consistency, as I found that I often had dilemma choosing to power up gourgeist or gallade, any suggestions? Can't both of them co-exist?

I would say that my biggest support is still on the 4-4 line of gourgeist, and gallade is only 1-1 line, I tried 2-2 line but like I said, consistency is affected

Archived