opening a pack then disconnected

AJS_94

Hey guys, was opening a pack, whilst loading the percentages, it got stuck on 60, was like that for about ten minutes then the game disconnected me, I opened it back up, and the cards that I got my real life booster weren't in game, how can I get them?

First the already warning cards will not be the same as in real life opened. The code simply redeem a random pack. And the cards if they are there, simply search your collection which have "new" for expansion that just opened.

In the event that there is an error while opening a pack of cards, your account still should receive the cards from the opened pack. If you have any questions, or if you can't find the cards on your account, I welcome you to contact the support team by submitting a support ticket. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps and good luck!

And the cards if they are there, simply search your collection which have "new" for expansion that just opened.

There is a caveat to this, the "New!" icons only appear after the pack opening animation has played out -- if you had to force close your game client, you won't find these icons to inform you of what cards were in the pack you opened (but you did receive the cards nonetheless, if you filtered it by the pack's set and count your total # cards before and after opening, the numbers all match up) .

There is a caveat to this, the "New!" icons only appear after the pack opening animation has played out -- if you had to force close your game client, you won't find these icons to inform you of what cards were in the pack you opened (but you did receive the cards nonetheless, if you filtered it by the pack's set and count your total # cards before and after opening, the numbers all match up) .

Actually they don't match as he would have 5 or 10 Cards more :D (Just a small correction :D )

Archived