[CARD] Sky Field (Roaring Skies #89) - When this card is removed from play, some benched Pokémon stack

honey-sempai

Skyfield Card Zone Merge

While happily testing out a new deck idea of sweet sleeping face pokemon and the new 'Skyfield' card. The bug occurs when I play skyfield and the enemy bench is full (Or full enough to scale the cards down.) When an enemy is defeated, the cards shift to the left and 2-3 cards merge together.

As seen below, 2 cards become 'merged' into the same card zone, and in some cases 3, as seen in the screenshot, Mega Lucario and Regirock overlap each other but while hovering over certain parts of the zone 'Machop' is displayed showing 3 cards have merged into one.

(Screenshot:*****************************************************************************************

'Duplicate Handle'

I have also experienced some crashes while playing with Skyfield, I receive a 'Duplicate Handle' error, I assume this is because both me and my opponent has full benches and the application has freaked out somewhere down the line and threw up a 'Duplicate error' Another possibility is that the 'Duplicate Handle' could refer to the Skyfield Card Zone Merge mentioned earlier and the duplicate or merged card zones. Unfortunaltey I never got a picture of the error window or subsequent error details (The error log in the Application files have stopped recording errors since 2014)

:huh: :wacko: :huh:

-Thanks

Edit after reading Bug Report posting rules:

Client Number: Latest client as of 14/05/2015 

Card: Skyfield

Error: Cards merging together

Steps to reproduce: Set Skyfield, When opponent's bench is full knock out any number of pokemon.

Edited by honey-sempai

Was just in a tournament was playing a deck which ran skyfield he had around 7 cards on the bench i played virbank city gym which made him discard pokemon from the bench. The game then glitch'd like crazy only showed me 3 cards on his bench 2 had vanished inc the one i wanted to lysander out!! so i could not see all his benched pokemon so i ended up losing!! this is so unfair! happened to me twice once the other day and just now! :( 

Mefftu

Yes, this happens almost everytime the player with more than 5 benched Pokémon discards the greater than 5 if a new stadium appears.

With this game error only gives advantage to the player who used the Sky Field mainly to bench more Pokémon and afterwards the game doesn't work properly the development team should make either a hotfix for this problem or just disable this stadium card until a solution for this was found.

Else the opposing player can never target down the correct Pokémon with things like Lysandre or hit the correct Pokémon with bench hitting attacks like Landorus' EX Hammerhead.

• 2 weeks later...
pingydad

When playing against Rayquaza EX decks with Skyfield in play, the opponents bench has rendering errors that prevent me from seeing all of his benched pokemon. This seems to start once the bench gets larger than 5 pokemon. I will often see 3 out of 6 pokemon once the problem is present.

This is especially problematic when using Dusknoir ability to move damage and you can't see the opponents pokemon or their damage.

I see this issue nearly every time I play against this type of deck.

Aniketdianafury

Hello there,

I have not faced this problem yet but my some friends in pvp battle were complaining me that they were not able to see my benched pokemon when sky field was in play and were asking me that what i am having on my bench .I am sure that this is a serious bug and it has to be solved asap  :)

Edited by Aniketdianafury
Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

Your first report is a known issue. We appreciate your patience while the Dev team works to resolve that! Regarding your second report, we aren't seeing any similar errors. If you experience this again and can grab a screenshot, we'd be most appreciative! Posting images or links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted on the forums, so you'll need to submit that via the support portal linked in my signature. Simply sign in and click "Ask a Question" - image files can be attached there directly.

Thanks for your patience and your reports!

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

This is a known issue, so I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your patience while the Dev team works this out!