Which packs should I buy to create a deck?

BugsBunnyG

Hi guys. I'm kinda new to a game. After a few days I still don't understand which packs should I buy to create my own deck. Theme packs give you ready to go deck, that's I get it. But almost every buster description says that I can't trade card from it. All in all, which packs I need to buy in the first place? Thanks.

p.s. Sorry for my bad England :C

hi. which pack to buy depends on what deck you are planning to use. for example, if you want fighting deck - furious fists is your choice, steel deck - phantom forces etc. if you dont know yet what deck you want to play, i recomend you complete trainer challenge. it is pretty boring, but you can get some random packs from it. after opening these non-tradeable packs you will see what good cards you have and what deck you can do with them.

edit:

i am not sure if legendary treasures packs still in the shop, but if you dont know what deck you want and just want some good cards, buy legendary treasures

I totally understand your problem! What you should do first is look at the kind of deck you want to make and then see what sets the cards come from. Recently, sets tend to lean towards making a centain type overpowered, suck as emerald break with flying types, or furious fists with fighting types. If you see a really good card that looks like it benefits a specific type, then chances are that it is from the set that benefits that type.

Hope I helped!

Archived