Sign in to follow this  
sagz

[GAME] Tournaments - Players sometimes do not appear in the next bracket when they've won the previous round

The_Iron_bat

This has been reported in other threads under "Report a game bug" section. Rest assured, devs are working on it, and a response is on the way!

AbsolutelyEevee

Thanks guys! Does anyone have any Screenshots/Game logs?

I don't think there is a particular card; it happened when I was in a Theme Deck tournament.

The_Iron_bat

I don't think there is a particular card; it happened when I was in a Theme Deck tournament.

It wasn't only the card I was talking about, it was the potential effects in play.

Example: If all shots taken had Gallade in play, and was hit for (X) damage, that would be a useful detail, right?

marrrkk

The match I won was me either doing a damage knockout with Lucario EX, Landorus EX, Landorus, or Machhamp line.

No poison or status. It could have also been M Lucario EX

The_Iron_bat

The match I won was me either doing a damage knockout with Lucario EX, Landorus EX, Landorus, or Machhamp line.

No poison or status. It could have also been M Lucario EX

Do you remember the last to attack before the bug happened?

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you all for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels so that it can be addressed.

I have also merged other similar posts into this thread.

natewarden777

I attacked with Shaymin-EX (RS) for 30, poison did 30 more on my t1 attack. KO'd the active, and player had no other pokemon in play.

MrObliterator

Same here I couldnt play final rounds then never got my prizes this happened in two matches around 4pm today.

The_Iron_bat

Same here I couldnt play final rounds then never got my prizes this happened in two matches around 4pm today.

What events led up to the eventual Disconnection?

N3N2N1-Reborn

EDIT: @Mod_Elderberry merged another thread with this one, so the body of this post is irrelevant (excluding the little snippet I kept)

@N3N2N1-Reborn (Cool name BTW :D), can you post screenshots, please?

I do wanna post the screen shots ,that's why i captured them in the first place but i don't know how attach images. :(

Edited by N3N2N1-Reborn

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

If you're experiencing any issues with Tournaments which have caused you to lose matches or experience any other loss of prizes, entry fees, etc., please contact the support team so we can look into getting those back for you. :)

You can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". In your ticket, please give a clear step-by-step list of what exactly happened and what you lost as a result. If you are able, please also provide the game log for the match or any relevant screenshots you may be able to take. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this was helpful! :)

P.S. YAMGAD, Shaymin-EX's Set Up Ability causing the game to soft lock is a known issue. We appreciate your patience while the Dev team works on resolving this.

Mod_Poplar

Hi twharf,

It sounds like this may be related to a known issue, but we'd appreciate if you could submit your screenshot so we can confirm. You can submit images via support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". There will be a space to attach files there.

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

Sorry about that, Trainers! This issue was recently submitted to the Dev team for investigation. You can submit a support ticket to see about compensation for your lost Tournament Tickets. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create a ticket.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

As this is a known issue and you've already received resolution through a support ticket, I'll be closing this thread. Thanks again for your report! ^^

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is investigating. You can hold off on the screenshots for now, but we'll let you know if we need more information! :)

Please feel free to submit a support ticket to see if you can be compensated for this bug. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks so much for your patience while the Dev team works this out!

Sign in to follow this