Sign in to follow this  
sagz

[GAME] Tournaments - Players sometimes do not appear in the next bracket when they've won the previous round

sagz

Hello mod,

Actually i started an unlimited tourny today and i played 1st round, and in 2nd round , only 2 were played and after 2nd round the time ran and told me 60 sec to start and after time completing i again waited for 25 min then it gave me as winner and time again started and i waited for 25 min and again time started i quit tournament and i didn't got any prizes and my tickets are gone now, wat to do, please help me...

I did re-login also, but didn't got either prize or my tickets...

THANK YOU...

BBZMarkus

i think i have the same bug.

i win all the time but i cant advance to the next round. so i have to wait 15 minutes till the next round and then im out and my opponent auto wins. that sucks cause i always win but dont get any packs only the price for last place and i lose all of my tournament tickets.

Edited by BBZMarkus

sagz

Got my prizes after several minutes...

YAMGAD

i am also hurt from this bug lose 10+ ticket from the morning and iam win and its not put my name and in the next round the winner dont play agains me and got win for free and its like that all the day and i dont want to play anymore if its like that
i do a tournament for get 3 ticket and until i get them i lose them for bugg.....

hope you will fix it soon tnx

b.r.b
i have a bugg also with shaymin-ex the game comes freez and i have more bugg in the market with the icons of the kind of boosters.

twharf

idc enough to send in a ticket, but I figured i'd post here to let other's know.
anyway, I was playing in one of the tournament.

round 1 went off fine, but round 2 never started for the entire left side of the bracket.

currently trying to figure out how to post a screenshot here, but it kinda made me laugh.

MasterMooCow

Hello,

I participated in a tournament today where I defeated my opponent in the first round but neither name moved on to the next round of the tournament. The same thing happened for the other match on the same side of the bracket as me, while the other two matches updated and paired successfully for round two.

When round two began, I and my opponent-to-be never got paired--only the other side of the bracket. I'm assuming that once all the timers run out, the winner of the other side of the bracket will win by default because the tournament did not update one side of the bracket successfully.

How can I get my tournament tickets back?

• Upvote 1

Pokeking7272

This exact thing just happend to me but after beating 2 opponents. I waited around 40 minutes for the thing to end. I feel like I deserve my tournament tickets back.

Chishannicon

This happened to me as well.  Eventually I was forced to "quit tournament," getting nothing in the end.

PokemonDaishi

Hello, I just played a tournament (Expanded, 4 ticket entry).  I won the first match.  This took me to the tournament screen, where I began waiting for the other matches to end.  The clock ticked all the way down to 00:00, then put me in a match against an opponent from the other side of the bracket, rather than the player I should have been matched with.  According to the tournament page, it appears none of the other players advanced at all, except the person I got paired with.  Anyway, I then beat my new opponent and moved on to the final round.  Once again the clock ticked all the way down to 00:00 (about a 25 minute wait in both cases, if I recall correctly).  Then I was declared the winner.  However, instead of receiving awards, the clock went to 25 minutes and started winding down again.  Furthermore, when I tried to Quit Tournament, nothing happened, and my rewards do not show up in my collection.  I can access Versus and all other elements of the game, other than entering a new tournament (at this time, the clock is still ticking, with about 8 minutes left).  I took a screenshot and opened a ticket, but thought I would mention the issues here too.  I can't tell if the other players got wrongly shut out somehow, whether they all quit or let their clocks run down, or what. 

PokemonDaishi

OK, now the clock wound down, and I received my prizes.  It still seems like the game malfunctioned, unless I'm overlooking something.

The_Iron_bat

This is a serious malfunction. Were you able to take screenshots?

PokemonDaishi

Yes, I did take a screenshot.  I don't know how to attach it here, otherwise I'd show you guys.  I did include it in my ticket report.  It looks crazy: you can clearly see that four of the players simply did not advance at all (i.e they didn't lose, they just stayed in limbo) while I beat my first opponent and went on to fight an opponent from the other side of the bracket (who, I assume, beat his/her first opponent), and after beating that second opponent, I simply advanced to win the whole tournament, but with weird clock issues at every stage of the game.

After the clock finally wound down, it stayed at 00:00 for a couple of hours while I went away and did other things.  When I returned and tried, I was then able to leave the tournament.

PokemonDaishi

Just a follow-up to mention the resolution.  I was told this was a known bug that is being worked on, and they comped me some booster packs, which I thought was a  nice gesture.

marrrkk

I just won my match in the Standard Roaring Skies tournament in the first round. I was second one done but my name never showed up on the bracket.

After everyone finished my name still didn't show up. Another player in the tourney told me to try turning off my internet and turning it back on. That didn't work. It reconnected me to the tournament, but my name still did not advance in the bracket. Plus, I then also became unable to chat as well. My sent messages didn't show up.

After waiting for the tournament round timer to reach 0, it started the next round. My would be opponent auto advanced to be in the final round, my name stayed in the lowest bracket.

Not sure what happened, but I have been trying to place first in a tourney for several hours and have been having trouble due to luck of the draw and matchups, but this kind of disappoints me.

On the bright side I probably would have placed 3rd or 4th, and I prefer the 5th-8th place prizes over 1 pack for 3rd or 4th anyway.

The tourney is still under way, and I will have to wait and see if it gives me my 5th-8th prize.

If it does not is there anyway you can reimburse me for the lost prize I need tokens? 

Also, it only gave me the option to "Quit Tournament". After I quit, the option for "Leave Tournament" showed up which I did. 

Edited by marrrkk

natewarden777

I've talked to at least 3 others with the same issue. Just locked up on me too.

Ticket reimbursement would be nice indeed.

Princess_Shamma

Similar problem to another person who posted on here with "Tournament Error" as their title. Pretty much I won the first round of a tourney yet it did not register and now it is just counting down until time out. I have a screen shot but I can't figure out how to attach.

KueKas

happened to me right now =S

androidfig

Me too. I'm in finals with another player but no match, just a timer.

AbsolutelyEevee

happened to me too... I have sent a ticket, and I suggest you guys should too.

N3N2N1-Reborn

Same thing is happening to me..... i have several screen shots of it , but i also dont know how can i attach them.

I'm so mad right now >:(

in the end all the time goes 00:00 and still nothing happenes

doofyploof

After winning two tournaments, I was not awarded the promised prizes (5 roaring sky booster packs and 1 tournament chest).  Many tournaments glitched halfway through where the winners would not be advanced to the next round and the others had to win 20+ mins for the next round to start.  I waiting a long time, won the tournaments and didn't get the prizes.  Please fix this and award me the prizes.

I am on a macbook pro.

N3N2N1-Reborn

Ditto happened to me too :'(

natewarden777

I won on T1 with poison damage if that helps

The_Iron_bat

EDIT: @Mod_Elderberry merged another thread with this one, so the body of this post is irrelevant (excluding the little snippet I kept)

@N3N2N1-Reborn (Cool name BTW :D), can you post screenshots, please?

Edited by The_Iron_bat

The_Iron_bat

Thanks guys! Does anyone have any Screenshots/Game logs?

Sign in to follow this